in

Black Label Suicides

invite

Last post 01-09-2005 8:10 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-24-2004 12:42 AM

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

invite

So if you are on Halo 2 send me a Friend Request so I can play with you.
    GamerTag: MmCark

• 12-24-2004 10:03 AM In reply to

Re: invite

hey cark hows it going..... im a gr2 junkie so i dont make it over to halo often have koo bring you on over to cyrus's room sometime to meet him "he's handling our halo affairs" and a few of the other guys. oh and dont worry as long as your a potential clanmate im sure they wont fuck with you too much....atleast for the first few daysDevil

• 12-24-2004 1:01 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Nah! At most, we will have dress up as Spongbob Square Pants and run around in your underwear ----  Wait..... ScubaSteve is still doing that  --  Shit, I have to think of something else ---  Welcome  -- Throw me a friend request --     xCYRUSx
    Loyal till' death
  • 12-24-2004 4:26 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

alright guys, sounds good
  • 12-29-2004 8:02 AM In reply to

no i dont do that, i just put peanut butter on my balls and let my dog lick it off (Roadtrip)
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-05-2005 8:37 PM In reply to

Surprise [:O] Re: invite

Hey all you monkeys!!!!  Long time BLS member, first time online site member.  I dont have anything to say so monkey monkey monkey you if you know me then you are a monkey too.
  • 01-09-2005 8:10 AM In reply to

hey Spongesalt, never met ya, but Ive heard good thing bout ya, hope to game w/ ya sometime, my screen name is my name tag here so ya shoot me a friend request
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)