in

Black Label Suicides

LIL ICE 81 joining BLS

Last post 04-03-2007 12:02 AM by LIL ICE 81. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-20-2007 3:37 AM

LIL ICE 81 joining BLS

hi all i'm from ohio play alot of first person shooters graw, halo2, and most of all rainbow six vegas! Hoping to join your clan because it's nice to play with people regularly and with people u know and have ur back! I'm on alot at late hours so give me a holler and see if i'm up to the challenge! i was on a clan with some british fellas (kta kill them all)but they were mad i didn't play it like a full time job 25+ hours a week. I am currently at the rank of captain so let me know!
  • 03-20-2007 1:20 PM In reply to

Re: LIL ICE 81 joining BLS

Welcome to the BLS forums.   I'm assuming your gamertag is "LIL ICE 81"  and I sent you a friends request.  We've mostly been playing GRAW 2 since it came out, but we have a few guys that are still playing RB6 Vegas.  Add "B0bbyHell"(with a Zero) to your friends list to play with those guys.
  • 03-22-2007 11:34 PM In reply to

Welcome to the forums LIL ICE 81, so make your self at home...
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-02-2007 5:42 AM In reply to

I vouch for Ice man funny guy and kool person, playing rainbow with him on the weekends and he is alright with me.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 04-03-2007 12:02 AM In reply to

thanks bobby! see you soon!
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)