in

Black Label Suicides

ayyyyyyyyyyeeee......can i join too?

Last post 03-09-2005 7:22 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 69 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-08-2005 6:36 PM In reply to

Re: hellooooo?

well congrats on ur half way membership, lol

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 9:58 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Re: I don't Want Any Trouble.....

o.......sorry[:^)]..........lol seriously, though I'm just want to be kept in the loop, but ill leave it alone. (but dude, you gotta tell me stuff like that earlier b/c i didnt know it was bothering anyone) sry abt that Embarrassed

Yes[:#]Yes
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-08-2005 10:01 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

lol good times m8, but im not gonna ask abt it lolSmile

Yes[:#]Yes
  • 03-08-2005 11:30 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

o, and i got the 2000th post on general discussion w00t biatch!!! lolCoolYes
  • 03-09-2005 5:58 AM In reply to

u'll find out, u just needa stay frosty dude
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-09-2005 6:03 AM In reply to

good to hear er1c, but i have 310 now so ha!

-Old School
  • 03-09-2005 12:22 PM In reply to

He's just excited about it, lol.  It's your first organized clan is it not eric?  either way, you're right scuba, i havent really been in a clan for xbox live but i've been in about 3 for mechwarrior 4 until i finally made my own.  and also 1 while a played starcraft 2 years ago.  but yea, at least you dont have to hear him talk to you about it at school...right eric Wink?

Take one step closer and I'll roll you out like wholesale carpet, bitch!
  • 03-09-2005 4:17 PM In reply to

so r u in a clan currently aBumWithGuns??? as well as still want to be in BLS???

-Old School
  • 03-09-2005 6:27 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Re: ayyyyyyyyyyeeee......can i join too?

we were both in Stealthshock and so was cark
  • 03-09-2005 7:22 PM In reply to

Re: ayyyyyyyyyyeeee......can i join too?

so ur both wanting to jump ship from that clan and into ours, correct???

-Old School
Page 5 of 5 (70 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5