in

Black Label Suicides

Re: FAREWELL BLS

Last post 05-18-2006 3:43 AM by Mnoland. 70 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (71 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-24-2004 7:40 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    You know me Zilla, I just wanted to have the 19080's movie ending where all of us Clap together and have a great time and realize the world is too small and life's too short to be asses! (at least constantly)

Smile You know I respect bls
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-03-2004 12:11 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Locked Reply Contact
    so thats what happened to pyvhal thats why the sight changed excuse my french i like the guy or liked but tdeleteing the forums is bitch made might as well pull the barbed stick out his ass and put in his mother without a rubber i mean shit man after he erased the frinds list i knew he was whineing but just becase he whiney hows that include gojira and assasin i know gojira posts sound wierd drama and assasin has a mouth but niether could do such a gorrid thing ..but im glad u all acted quickly good work whoever good work the weeds are uprooted and now we have a dram section...victory
    ralphus ?
  • 08-03-2004 4:15 AM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Locked Reply Contact
    Put nicely noland, but you might wanna try some punctuation.

Here's some things you might wanna try and use for next time you post.

:       ;       "         '           ,         .
  • 08-03-2004 1:43 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    Angel You might want to try an REDUCE the size of your sig. A Meg is TOO fucking big man. I've tried to hint at it... but since this is in drama I cguess I have to explode. My AVATAR is 37k and I think that's too big... Oh and I use punctitation too!!!!one!!one!!!!1!!!!!one l337 HaxxORz!!oneone!

Mnoland... Don't use punctuation OR caps... they are the devil. And angel is the... errr... Angel!
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 08-03-2004 1:44 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    OH YA! I almost forgot...:

;P
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 05-04-2006 9:04 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Locked Reply Contact
    its funny reading page one of ths post in hindsight assasin backing up pcy for stabbing us in the back gojira creating a frutful new clan that noone joined and never flourished oh but he had what it takes to lead lmao from old school sellouts to the new sin movement i guess bls haveing bitch made sellouts is nothing new but truth be told bls is in a real slump and im gonna bring some new  members to the table i have a few in mind and all the old school bls can decide if theymix with us we just have to make these forums hella lively for the appearance of a functioning clan i think a fresh new sight is i order as well this one feels dated and has too much back logg we need to start anew im gonna mess around the next few weeks and see if i cant build a dummy sight myself just to see if its doable but chances are ill be im'ing carr every ten seconds but ill try not too
    ralphus ?
  • 05-05-2006 7:21 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Locked Reply Contact
    Yeah, Alot of shit has happened in 4 years --- Bring em' on I say -- We'll be fine (Another site????)
    Loyal till' death
  • 05-05-2006 5:32 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    we need something man. i would hate to see this clan go away.

• 05-05-2006 10:31 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Locked Reply Contact
    this clan wont go away as long as we work like splinter cells so our head cant get cut off .i say its the responsibility of every bls member to solve thier own complaints. im sure all positive moves towards growth and betterment will be accepted with open arms. alot of people have left this clan mostly because thier bitter sellouts thier too lazy too bring anythng too the table and they try to guilt trip us and leave when the issues we face are all our faults. things will improve i ask all of you to stick around and maybe everyone should bbring a friend to the table. oh and when i talk badly of exclan memebers that excludes weapon hes my homie and i cannot think badly of him though i think he didnt have to leave the clan to play warcraft i do understand that that game sucks the ife outta poeple im immune to it myself cuz all games suck the ife ouutta me lol but mark my words THIS CLAN IS HERE TO STAY the question is r u
    ralphus ?
  • 05-17-2006 10:25 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    holy shit! someone wanna summerize all that noland said i saw how much it was and didnt even try at it lol
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 05-18-2006 3:43 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Locked Reply Contact
    yeah well the sin kids read it and gutspiller got all butt hurt. but i rubbed lotion on it lol
    ralphus ?
Page 5 of 5 (71 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5