in

Black Label Suicides

BIA:EIB Tournment

Last post 11-13-2005 12:04 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 17 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-07-2005 12:16 AM

BIA:EIB Tournment

Okay so whos in? u can bet ur ass im in

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 10-07-2005 8:11 AM In reply to

Re: BIA:EIB Tournment

When?    I suck but I'd love to play.

• 10-07-2005 1:27 PM In reply to

hepcat=suck but hepcat= will play
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 10-08-2005 1:25 PM In reply to

I just proposed this idea, and i guess its a go, 1st lets all sign up and then decide on date to have the matches

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 10-09-2005 3:32 AM In reply to

im in

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-13-2005 5:49 PM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

whats BIA:EIB?
  • 10-13-2005 5:49 PM In reply to

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood
  • 10-13-2005 7:09 PM In reply to

ok i guess it will just us, lets have the tournment on this sat, is that ok???

-Old School
  • 10-13-2005 8:04 PM In reply to

uh sorry no i got a dentist apointment that day.....yea so ima have to ask ya to come in saturday yea and sunday i really need those TPS reports on my desk, yyyeeeeeaaaa we have had to lay off a couple people and um,,, yeaaa... *slirpes his coffe*  nah im playin im in saturday what time?

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-14-2005 5:34 AM In reply to

if its this saturday then i might have the game by then if i do im in and what time(if at all possible not before 6:30 west coast time)
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-15-2005 12:18 AM In reply to

YAY i picked it up today so im definently in
  • 10-18-2005 11:02 AM In reply to

I won the tournment, mainly cuz no 1 was on

-Old School
  • 10-18-2005 3:50 PM In reply to

what when did it happen?

i was on! AAAAAHH

• 10-19-2005 12:07 AM In reply to

u probably were on, i just didnt have u on my buddy list, remember i just added ya

-Old School
  • 10-19-2005 2:07 AM In reply to

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! Crying [:'(]
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 1 2 Next >