in

Black Label Suicides

Long time...

Last post 03-14-2006 9:38 PM by Balrog. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-06-2006 11:50 PM

Long time...

Hey there, just wanted to shout out to you guys. Pantera,del,Zilla,BoB,Gojira(if you're here) and whoever else I may have forgotten. Working on getting a 360 right now and when I do I definitely want to hook up with you guys again on a regular basis. It's been too long. I was figuring id be able to catch most of you guys on GRAW when it comes out,right?

Peace,

Bull

• 02-07-2006 1:36 AM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

Re: Long time...

hey look everybody bull is alive..

Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 02-12-2006 9:23 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

What up Bull - I've been laying low too --- Soon as a get the 360 I will be more active as well --
    Loyal till' death
  • 03-06-2006 8:44 PM In reply to

Yo! Just wanted to say hey to everyone its been forever since I have been on here or xbox live. So anyway hope to game with you guys again sometime I got a 360 just havnt even got online with it lol acually been playin single player, and just to let you know my Balrog account is not active whenever I get on ill prob just use the LP Freak account. Well later yall!

• 03-06-2006 9:05 PM In reply to

yeah what is up with people that arnt active?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-06-2006 9:16 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

LP is alive -- Now I just need to locate TCB -------- LP, Whats up man? Long time no see -- I am playing a little more now -- still H2 --- I should be getting a 360 soon enough --- See you on soon man
    Loyal till' death
  • 03-13-2006 1:12 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Yeah Man, Many people are 'offline' Including myself... :D I've been away playing World of Warcrack for somtime now. I bet ya my thumbs don't work like they used to! I haven't looked into a 360, many seem to be able to get them now. Good to see ya, hope GRAW rocks!
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 03-13-2006 8:07 PM In reply to

What times have you been gettin on the most zilla? I'll try to jump on there with ya sometime soon. later guys

• 03-14-2006 7:58 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Mostly Fri/Sat  9pm-? ----  Good to have been playing w/yah again bro
    Loyal till' death
  • 03-14-2006 9:38 PM In reply to

Cool I'm goin out of town this weekend I'll try to get on next week, I will let you know tho. later
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)