in

Black Label Suicides

This Will Be My Last Post

Last post 04-29-2006 1:37 PM by Frobro. 20 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-25-2006 8:36 PM In reply to

Re: This Will Be My Last Post

my strengh is 93 intel 59 beat that gut...
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 04-26-2006 12:04 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

look at me im posting i finnaly figued out me password . my heart dropped into my stomachewhen i read u were leaveing weapon you broke my heart bro but n e how i have a laptop now and warcraft as weapon knows we should all abandon our servers and meet up on one central  rp pvp server and make our own raid groups and things of such. im currently on the server emerald dream but willing to abandon for less populated server to grow it anew and just so everyone knows im not a warcrack fiend as u an see by my gamerscore i been playing alot of everything im an all around hardcore gamerfiend and here for the long haul even if it means im the last man standing i vow never to sell bls out. hell you guys could chuck me out but i wont leave im a pest and growing to be inreasingly so and dell if u r out there get off that sissy rp serverand come kill a noland lol
    ralphus ?
  • 04-27-2006 10:03 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

now im replying to me own post i came here hopeing weapon was back   WEApoN?.....................weapon?............................................!!!WEAPON!!!!!!!?
    ralphus ?
  • 04-27-2006 11:03 PM In reply to

dude im on a medium populated PVP server go 2 spirestone alliance and add darkpred im pretty shure im the only or 1 of the very few with a 60 :D
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 04-28-2006 12:23 PM In reply to

OK, I'm postin fer my buddy Noland and whoever else plays WOW. The 2 severs i use are Emerald Dream and Kahz (sp)? Modan .

I find the normal server kahz modan more fun because you don't have to engage in PvP if you don't feel like it. It's a little more protection.

My chars are coldchill -26 mage, beam -10 warlock, seress- 35 shaman, kwickstab- 17 rouge

My other chars on Emerald Dream are Scorcher - 18 druid, Deminion- 22 lock, bigntall - 15 warrior

• 04-29-2006 1:37 PM In reply to

what side are they on?

Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2