in

Black Label Suicides

OK Halo weekend. Part 2

Last post 06-03-2006 4:39 PM by Frobro. 40 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (41 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-26-2006 2:16 PM In reply to

Re: OK Halo weekend. Part 2

yea sorry king i cant try to keep ya back there is nothing here no one here so w/e i might be in the same boat
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 04-26-2006 9:43 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

thats bitch talk sorry bobby im just sick of all these sellouts with thier bullshit excuses they leave bls and do the exact same thing they complained about ..which is nothing dont be whiney bitches get proactive lets coincide with a simple manageable plan maybe start with something like recruitment ...we all seem to be scattered maybe those scatterd points can be growth pods .let everyone bring some peeps to the table and we can filter out the queers through the forums with time ...rinse and repeat...rinse and repeat ....rinse and repeat

ralphus ?
  • 04-27-2006 6:17 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Fact is -- We need a solid game to build around -- I am sure that we are not the only clan in this situation -- Hang on tight -- I am itching to play alot again but nothing has seemed to interest me (As others) --- To boot, the 360 came out and many of us have not bought it yet- plus the FPS games are so-so.   Just think -- If Wolfenstien or H3 came out tomorrow the clan would be back to full strength in a couple of days. Hang tight ------  'Loyal till' Death' ------    Live by it

Also - As Mno said -- RECRUIT --- Whats the problem here - We gave everyone the power to recruit -- Raised ranks and all that bullshit -- Those who play more can recruit who ever fits the bill --- Get it going -- Its your clan too

Loyal till' death
  • 04-27-2006 1:59 PM In reply to

Mnoland wrote:

thats bitch talk sorry bobby im just sick of all these sellouts with thier bullshit excuses they leave bls and do the exact same thing they complained about ..which is nothing dont be whiney bitches get proactive lets coincide with a simple manageable plan maybe start with something like recruitment ...we all seem to be scattered maybe those scatterd points can be growth pods .let everyone bring some peeps to the table and we can filter out the queers through the forums with time ...rinse and repeat...rinse and repeat ....rinse and repeat

I mean honestly Finaly someone is on the same page as meh,  an "thats bitch talk, sorry bobby"  lol its ok, anyways its not bitch talk i just doubt that shit cuz seriously fuckin 4 times i try to bring this back and it starts good then goes away, You brought up a good answer, Recruitment, tried that on halo and it didnt help.
    To meh the only way is that everyone get 360's and ghost recon and who knows when thats going to happen. I tired halo weekends and Ghost recon and they failed for meh and no one really got into the spirit i see your in right now. Im just simply doubting this horiable plan of having one weekend of halo and then we just drop it. I agree to the simple manageable plan. but not recruitment we have some members we all need to be active in order to recruit and it doesnt help that 360 people literaly just left here and the forum ( im not gonna mention any names) or WOW.
    Im fine to try to "bring" the clan back cuz if this atempt fails then i can just go back to SW
  • 04-27-2006 4:42 PM In reply to

i hear you man. Its frustrating it see the clan start to waver on non existence. I for one am real sorry that i bounced on you guys and started playing wow and never got on to say hey. I dont want to see this clan go away, i love this clan. we got to do something to get people playing again.  

• 04-27-2006 8:56 PM In reply to

np buddy im sticken around, and im hopen 2 get a 360 this summer but the big # 16 is comen up and might buy a car Big Smile [:D]
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 04-27-2006 9:48 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

really i want to play wow but i been downloading so many movies that i simply dont have the bandwidth oh and pred when i send u invites im just saying hi seeing how we cant communicate and maybe im busting your balls a litle
    ralphus ?
  • 04-27-2006 10:40 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

I am 99.9% sure that Gutspiller misread a post on these forums and made the incorrect assumption that King was leaving.
  • 04-27-2006 11:01 PM In reply to

noland np i know lol and if u do play wow go server spirestone and add darkpred :D
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 04-28-2006 6:08 AM In reply to

Yea, it sounded like King wasn't gonna be on XBL anymore cause he said he lost his Kingace account so I assumed he just didn't renew his subscription, sorry for the mix-up y'all.
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 04-28-2006 8:10 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

thank goodness

ralphus ?
  • 04-28-2006 8:16 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

lol im still here fellas i even renewed my bls kingace account so im good for another year starting the first of may

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 04-28-2006 3:53 PM In reply to

I love you king!!!!!!!!

• 04-28-2006 5:47 PM In reply to

see noland you can always play halo..........pwnd!
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 04-30-2006 10:23 AM In reply to

OMG guys guess who i saw on this weekend Guess guys guess, yea your right Frobro and ....................me.  I called it Domo pred and who ever else, yea i called it.
Page 2 of 3 (41 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >