in

Black Label Suicides

Extra!! Extra!!! Read All About It.....

Last post 08-04-2006 9:42 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-10-2006 10:37 PM

Extra!! Extra!!! Read All About It.....

Scuba Steve returns to the Forums!!!  I know you missed my million posts... I see that I am behind bobby now... excuse me LT. bobby.... damn i have missed a lot! lol congrats by the way... ne way Madden 07 is coming and i think i might break my promise to return to Live when halo 3 comes out, lol, what can i say i miss you guys

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-11-2006 6:03 PM In reply to

Re: Extra!! Extra!!! Read All About It.....

wow I'm seeing more posts here and there.......... see, with me coming back to the forums their have been more post thes past few days than these past couple of weeks
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-11-2006 8:11 PM In reply to

Yeah scuba, the forums go dead, then ppl post alot, then go dead, then post alot, then go dead... and so on but its good to see that your back and alive and well...

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 07-11-2006 9:35 PM In reply to

you better come back to xbox live. WE MISS YOU!!!!!!

• 07-12-2006 2:20 PM In reply to

believe me i wanna, its just that with 360's price being so high, me being in college, only few good games are out, and half the clan isnt running on 360

-Old School
  • 07-12-2006 7:57 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Woah woah woah..... woah. You mean half of the inactive clan. Fro and Bobby recently got their boxes. Oh yeah and by the way long time no see, how is all.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 07-13-2006 2:37 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Lt ScubaSteve wrote:

i think i might break my promise to return to Live when halo 3 comes out, lol,

so you think that halo 3 will be worth it?  I sure do, but I would think scuba would get tired of cark continually beating him over the head....Stick out tongue [:P]
  • 07-13-2006 6:30 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I should have my 360 real soon --- Return some of those Piels Beer Cans Scuba - You should be able to save up in no time
    Loyal till' death
  • 07-13-2006 1:42 PM In reply to

MmCark wrote:
     Lt ScubaSteve wrote:

i think i might break my promise to return to Live when halo 3 comes out, lol,

so you think that halo 3 will be worth it?  I sure do, but I would think scuba would get tired of cark continually beating him over the head....Stick out tongue [:P]

whatever u and i were just about even in that game, we should bring in a expert, like Skater X

-Old School
  • 07-14-2006 10:08 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

dude..........what the fuck happened to skater.........he just disappeared last July....Sad [:(]
  • 07-16-2006 4:54 AM In reply to

DAAAAMMMNNN scuba steveo sup man how you been, Get a 360 and cromehounds, (somthing i should be gettin soon guys, im turning in like 50 games) but yea man hows it hanging scuba man damn its been a while. You still drving your buddys home drunk?
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 07-16-2006 1:07 PM In reply to

I talk to Skater (by phone) and believe it or not he has a name other than Skater! I still get a kick outta how we always refer to each other by screen names lol........  but yeah he moved out from his folks and is in his own band, i dont know when and if he'll get another xbox again but if u wanna say whats up u can always catch him on myspace......

-Old School
  • 07-17-2006 3:40 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

what is his myspace?
  • 07-20-2006 10:13 AM In reply to

B0BBYHELL wrote:
    DAAAAMMMNNN scuba steveo sup man how you been, Get a 360 and cromehounds, (somthing i should be gettin soon guys, im turning in like 50 games) but yea man hows it hanging scuba man damn its been a while. You still drving your buddys home drunk?

School and work.......... im gettin tired of em, but hey when I get my college degree it will be worth it............ as for me driving people home drunk, I'm not, been too busy..........

Oh yeah if ne1 wants 2 get skaters myspace address message me on myspace;

http://www.myspace.com/scubasteve1231

-Old School
  • 07-21-2006 2:05 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

or you could just tell us SKATER's myspace username Stick out tongue [:P]
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >