in

Black Label Suicides

Site Updated

Last post 08-28-2006 6:12 PM by Carsinigin. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-27-2006 1:26 PM

Site Updated

I've updated the software that runs the BLS website.   Let me know what you think.   I'm still working on a new look for the site.  What's up currently is just slightly modified from basic theme that comes with Community Server.  
  • 08-27-2006 7:05 PM In reply to

Re: Site Updated

dude this fuckin rocks nice job!!!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 08-27-2006 7:06 PM In reply to

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car.

Wow

Looks AMAZING!!!!

Good Job!!!!!Yes

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 08-27-2006 7:21 PM In reply to

It was time for a change...  Hopefully this will get a few more people posting.

• 08-27-2006 10:31 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

wow....scared the hell outta me. I thought i logged on to the wrong site. It looks real nice Car excllent jobYes

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 08-27-2006 10:53 PM In reply to

TOTALLY RAD MAKEOVER!
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 08-28-2006 9:20 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Looks Awesome -- Great job Car

Loyal till' death
  • 08-28-2006 5:12 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Hey Car! -- I check this site quite a bit to see what is going on - However, I don't login to my XBL web account that much - Is there a way to provide a constant link to the XBL login page somewhere on our site? (Individuals could fill in their email/password when there) This way guys could link from this site and check their friends list to see who is currently on XBL - Just a thought (Mabey next to Xbox News) 
    Loyal till' death
  • 08-28-2006 6:12 PM In reply to

ZillaGod:
    Hey Car! -- I check this site quite a bit to see what is going on - However, I don't login to my XBL web account that much - Is there a way to provide a constant link to the XBL login page somewhere on our site? (Individuals could fill in their email/password when there) This way guys could link from this site and check their friends list to see who is currently on XBL - Just a thought (Mabey next to Xbox News) 

It's like you are reading my mind.   My next step was to tie the site into some of the Xbox Live features on Microsoft's site and other out there.  I don't know who remembers but before the 360 came out I had a feature that show what games people in the clan were playing.   I'm able to get that data again and I'm planning on adding some of that back into the site.  That could include a list of who is currently online.   I think what I'm going to have to do is have everyone that wants to be on that change their username to match their Xbox Live Gamertag and add "BLSClan com" to their friends list.

Take a look at this old thread GamerTag:BLSClan com

I'll take a look into changing your usernames.  I think it's disabled right now.  I'll turn it on so anyone can change it to match your Gamertag.

Filed under: ,
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)