in

Black Label Suicides

Saints Row

Last post 09-10-2006 9:01 PM by Mnoland. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-06-2006 8:12 AM

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Saints Row

I am going to start playing online now that i have the single player out of my system, Pimped out ride, and  Protect the PIMP are the shit i have had a bls gang up for about a week  i just need to throw out some invites so come over gang bang pimp out rides and protect  those pimps cuz we cant have pimps getting injured that would be horrible

ralphus ?
  • 09-06-2006 2:22 PM In reply to

Re: Saints Row

i might get this, i hear its not like a big city but more like games you set up.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 09-06-2006 2:39 PM In reply to

Saints Row is in my opinion one of the best games for 360. Once online is patched it will be THE best game.
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 09-06-2006 3:32 PM In reply to

Naw, im gonna stick with GTA IV, i didnt really feel too well with the demo...

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 09-07-2006 6:06 AM In reply to

What I meant was in my opinion its one of the best current 360 games. GTA 4 isn't due for a long time.
  • 09-08-2006 10:50 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

saints row is good its fun as hell...the online blows but is amazeingly addicting even though the player characters warp about the screen and lag through walls and sometimes even become invisible .some would say its lag i say its programming error. can it be patched?  well yes. Will it be out while people still give a shit? the answer is no. san andreas still has this title beat down flipped over twice with a side order of pickles but the best gta clone to date. it lacked the insane depth GTASA has but has physics and graphical umph followed with a better control scheme. i am just curious if gta will introduce live play now that competition has emerged.

i am sick of half ass online play being released to us its almost as if we r buying broken products for inflated rates hopeing companys stay afloat long enough to make em work and when they do we r playing some other broken ass game

ralphus ?
  • 09-09-2006 7:22 PM In reply to

Noland=Noob lol!
  • 09-10-2006 9:01 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain