in

Black Label Suicides

OMFG KING IS GETTIN A WHAAAAAA.....

Last post 09-23-2006 12:10 PM by Mnoland. 21 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-19-2006 11:28 PM

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

OMFG KING IS GETTIN A WHAAAAAA.....

ok im gettin my 360 2morrow or the next day...............so top  3 games in ur own opinionz if im lucky ill be able ta get three games..........maybe

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 09-20-2006 5:47 AM In reply to

Re: OMFG KING IS GETTIN A WHAAAAAA.....

Saint's Row (as long as your children aren't around)

Need For Speed Mosr Wanted (good casual game)

Oblivion 

"Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 09-20-2006 7:17 AM In reply to

Good single player: Dead Rising, Oblivion, Hitman...

Online: CoD2 (but id just wait for CoD3)

Coming soon: Gears of War, Splinter Cell, Rainbow 6

If anything, get a few good single player games then get SC and RB6

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 09-20-2006 8:00 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

okay so Dead Rising and Saints Row, im assuming Chromehounds is dead?I got Hitman and NFS:MW on Reg XBOX.The only games im keepin are Halo2 and Splinter Cell:CT..............so if anyone reads this pleez more suggestions ill read b4 i goto get it thanx for the help pplzYes

• 09-20-2006 8:56 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

personally i was unimpressed with ghost econ but i havent really like ghost recon since thier over the shoulder thing but its online and everyone has it i seen partyman  and apex playing chrome hounds yesturday i f  like to ounch people in the face thiers always fight night i wish uwould get fight night because im very lonely over there and only get to punch strangers
    ralphus ?
  • 09-20-2006 11:34 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

how is that gamefly service i was thinking of joining one

• 09-20-2006 12:05 PM In reply to

Gamefly or something like it is the way to go.   I think it's saved me a couple hundred bucks in game money, plus if you really like a game you can buy it from them and get a good discount.

• 09-20-2006 1:22 PM In reply to

Slinter Cell is out in a few weeks! That's a definite must-have.
    "Damn Mongorians, breakin down ma shitty wall."
  • 09-20-2006 3:54 PM In reply to

There are very many must haves out there now, but soon there will be...

at the moment im stuck on the computer playing Comapny of Heroes, and the New Dawn of War expansion is coming out as is Battlefield 2142

so im gonna have to balance out that and the 360 games...

Oh well...

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 09-20-2006 9:33 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

yes gamefly is the shit saves me 200 a month i will still buy high profile games like gears of war and splintercell but u will save a buttload using gamefly they ship from cali so the service is nice for me
    ralphus ?
  • 09-21-2006 2:25 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

cool im gonna check it out today........i only got PDZ and Saints Row right now.......60 buks a game is crazyNoi got both used,pdz was 20 and saints was 44 i stilln got Splinter and Halo2 gonna drop the black box for credit

• 09-21-2006 6:48 AM In reply to

King, ya might like to try out the upcoming Platinum Hits!

Microsoft Corp. today announced the debut of Platinum Hits lineup for Xbox 360 software titles, available October 15 at retail locations in North America. The first wave of Platinum Hits games includes "Perfect Dark Zero" (Microsoft Game Studios), "Project Gotham Racing 3" (Microsoft Game Studios), "Kameo: Elements of Power" (Microsoft Game Studios) and "Need for Speed Most Wanted" (Electronic Arts). The games will carry a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $29.99 USD.

The Xbox Platinum Hits program accounted for more than sixteen millionsoftware sales - approximately 16 percent of all Xbox software sold.

Platinum Hits titles for the first Xbox console included "Halo: Combat Evolved" (Bungie) and "Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge" (Microsoft Game Studios), some of the best-reviewed games on the console.

"The Platinum Hits program allows existing gamers and new gamers alike to have access to great games at a great price," said Mitch Koch, corporate vice president of Worldwide Retail Sales for the Interactive Entertainment Business. "Xbox 360 will have a ten million unit head start by the end of 2006, and there will be plenty of new console owners eager to jump in to the best-selling Xbox 360 games." "Not only does the Platinum Hits program offer games at a great value," Koch added, "it ensures that the platform's best games are available to new customers at an amazing price. And if you missed playing a game the first time around, now is a great reason to pick it up."

"The Platinum Hits program was extremely successful for the Xbox, and we are excited to see it continue on the Xbox 360," said Bob McKenzie, Senior Vice President of Merchandising at GameStop Corp. "When you look at the Xbox 360's fantastic games library, and now the inclusion of the Platinum Hit program, it is easy to see the great value and choices that all gamers are able to tap into."

The second wave of Platinum Hits arrives in spring of 2007 after launching worldwide this holiday, with titles varying by region. Europe, Asia, Latin America, Japan and Australia will all have Platinum Hits programs with lineups tailored for the specific tastes of gamers in those regions.

• 09-21-2006 7:42 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

thier cheaper for a reason those titles blew need for speed may be a good game i just hate raceing titles but i actually played need for speed more than any racer in my life which wasnt much. and britney spears sold millions too as my favorite lyricist once said "selling a million copies has nothin to do with luck it just means a million people are stoopid as fuck" lol   i hope condemend makes the platinum hits list i wanna get it again.splinter cell is less  than a month away YAYYYY!!!! i wanna spill the beans but i have to hold back on forums lol your all ugly YAYY!!
    ralphus ?
  • 09-21-2006 8:08 PM In reply to

KING GET COD!!!!!!!!
    or maybe graw or somthin....
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 09-22-2006 2:10 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

hey noland im hooked on fight nite demoBig Smile

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >