in

Black Label Suicides

Rainbow Six Vegas is going to Suck

Last post 10-17-2006 11:55 AM by Frobro. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-16-2006 8:56 PM

Rainbow Six Vegas is going to Suck

I'm sure you all saw this already. Here is a Video explaining a few of the new PEC features in RB6:Vegas. 

WTF?!?!?  I thought it was common knowledge that PEC mode was what made lockdown suck ass.  I don't want a persistant world in my FPS tactical shooters.  Unlocking a couple weapons by doing something difficult in singleplayer is fine, like the orginal Ghost Recon, but having to earn it online is just rewarding people who can put in the most time.  

An other thing;  It's Ubisoft Montreal that's devolping the game.  Give it back to Red Storm.  They made the game great,  Montreal is fucking it up.

I'm saving my money for Gears of War,  Call of Duty 3, and Spilter Cell.

Filed under:
  • 10-17-2006 7:05 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas is going to Suck

obviously the idiots didnt t realize that most sane ppl hated Lockdown....and honestly im a lil worried about SCDA, but i havent played a full game on the demo yet so im holdin my opinion for nowHmm

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 10-17-2006 8:52 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

i know a guy who knows a guy who played the single player and coop but still curious bout multiplayer. his doods doods dood says the single player was very nice and the coop too and that people wouldnt be disapointed. i dont think its pec that ruined rainbow six letdown i think it was the ice skates the characters slid around in and auto aim. if it wasnt for pec i dont think i would have played it at all. and i think it would be better if u got al lthe unlockables  within 40 hours of online gameplay so everyone gets the goods. if they screw this one up ill be done with rainbow and refer to the games carr listed above
    ralphus ?
  • 10-17-2006 11:55 AM In reply to

i liked the PEC mode in the game. It give you something to do other than just going out and killing stuff. i just hope they dont mess it up like they did in lockdown. it looks like they rebuilt the whole PSC mode so its looking good.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)