in

Black Label Suicides

Scuba to return to active duty?

Last post 02-05-2007 9:54 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 19 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-23-2006 10:31 AM

Scuba to return to active duty?

Yes my friends it just might happen, tomorrow Mirco Center is having a sale on xbox 360 Premium Systems for $299! and core systems for $199!  tell me what ya think, should I go for it?

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-23-2006 1:28 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Re: Scuba to return to active duty?

Saving$100? Hell yeah, man...I tried to get one of the Amazon $299 systems that they threw up for $100, but by the time the page loaded at the designated time, they were all gone...most likely to ebayers who'll resell for $250+...
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 11-27-2006 4:47 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Do it man -- I am prob going to buy a 360 in a few days - just need to get to the store - Is anyone playing Vegas?
    Loyal till' death
  • 11-28-2006 8:53 AM In reply to

okay I got it... now I need to find a game any suggestions???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 11-28-2006 10:47 AM In reply to

VEGAS!

• 11-30-2006 8:25 AM In reply to

ur gunna hate me but I bought Madden instead, lol, I haven't hooked up my Live yet cuz I only get a 1 month trial, so I'm gunna wait till I have enough money to buy a years worth... unless some games come with a 3 month trial like w/ the ol xbox

-Old School
  • 11-30-2006 11:46 AM In reply to

The last couple games I've picked up had a 48 hour trial for Live.   I haven't seen any with any decent amount of time.  You should at least setup a Silver account so we can get your new tag on our friends list and harass you with game invites.
  • 11-30-2006 9:41 PM In reply to

I'm gunna wait til x-mas for Live... I'm sure I'll get enough money for it

-Old School
  • 12-12-2006 10:55 AM In reply to

is it true, will scuba bean the batter?

• 12-13-2006 11:33 AM In reply to

PanterasSon:
    is it true, will scuba bean the batter?

some how I knew you would bring that up, lol

-Old School
  • 12-23-2006 11:24 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Scuba - It has only just begun!!!!! Beer
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-02-2007 1:31 PM In reply to

Well guys I didnt get Live this x-mas.... I was gunna use my next paycheck to get it but some @$$hole knocked off my left side view mirror and drove off... so now I gotta fix that

-Old School
  • 01-02-2007 7:11 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

God man!  -- excuses....excuses   -- Move up here to NY and I'll get you a job that makes enough that you would be able to pay a 'friend of ours' to smack that guy who took your mirror off --- All kiding aside  - Go collect some cans and pay for 'LIVE' -- Or stop suckin' on those tube steaks and save some coin ------  Hope to see you on soon punk - it ain't the same w/o yah --- Dude!  Fuck it....... I'll pay for 6 months of your LIVE if you take care of the other 6 -- Offer runs out tomorrow at midnight
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-03-2007 1:29 PM In reply to

Take the offer man!! We miss you lol.

• 01-03-2007 8:06 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Getting close - 3 hrs left EstrnTime -- Scubie Doo Where are You?
    Loyal till' death
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >