in

Black Label Suicides

Rainbow six FIXES

Last post 12-12-2006 11:04 AM by WEAPON X. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-06-2006 8:53 PM

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Rainbow six FIXES

i love the news on the front page carr this sight is really shaping up man GOOD FUCKING JOB keep adding goodies to it its so fucking sweet dood u need something we can click on to donate money to u for sight i will click on it and give money ...seriously

but the rainbow patch....thats the list of things they targeted to fix it doesnt mean thier fixed. and one fix im not sure about the proxy voice.  i think i kinda likke it that way they should make it a server option instead of eliminating  it from team games

ralphus ?
  • 12-07-2006 2:33 PM In reply to

Re: Rainbow six FIXES

Thank Noland.  I've been trying to kick start the website.   Hopefully we can get some more people on here regularly.  If anyone has anything they think should be on the front page let me know.   I'm also open to ideas about what we can do at the site to make it better for the clan.   Also bug all the guys that play all the time but never post to get on the forums. *cough* Pantera *cough* Apex *cough*

I was surprised to see that they were taking the proxy chat out.   One good thing that can come out of that is some improved voice comm from the team.   It was sure fun to "taunt" someone on the other team.

• 12-12-2006 10:57 AM In reply to

im actually disappointed that they are gna remove the proxy but its a price to pay i guess to have tons of other stuff fixed

• 12-12-2006 11:04 AM In reply to

PanterasSon:
    im actually disappointed that they are gna remove the proxy but its a price to pay i guess to have tons of other stuff fixed

Holy Freakin Shit --- was that pan that posted... hmm, I don't think it was him? Who gotta hold of yer account pan?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)