in

Black Label Suicides

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

Last post 06-26-2007 12:56 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-07-2007 12:36 PM

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

OK first does anyone have this game? If you played RTCW on XBOX then u will be familiar with this gamplay. ITS FREE !!! You can download here http://www.download.com/Return-to-Castle-Wolfenstein-Enemy-Territory-full-install-/3000-7565_4-10243511.html?tag=lst-0-1 but I recommend TORRENT cuz it will be faster chek it out ppls....me personally I hate key/mouse setups but I did ok when I played so I figure ANYONE can play.

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 04-07-2007 3:13 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Re: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

im downloading it right now it says it will take 1 hour from the link u provided not to bad for 257 mb
    ralphus ?
  • 04-07-2007 7:19 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

i got it dood it rules all new maps u level up and fight in an online campaign with no ai

its frickn sweet and runs perfectly on my laptop meaing most pc bought in the last couple years should play this with ease

ralphus ?
  • 04-07-2007 7:20 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Dont know how to find each other yet but my name on ther is "SiloX of the 36th."
    ralphus ?
  • 04-07-2007 8:33 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

we should team up
    ralphus ?
  • 04-07-2007 9:48 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

I am downloading it now.....we'll see if my comp will support it though, it's pretty shitty

If the first link isnt doing so hot, try this one:

http://games.softpedia.com/progDownload/Return-To-Castle-Wolfenstein-Enemy-Territory-FREE-FULL-GAME-Download-568.html

• 04-09-2007 11:56 PM In reply to

This sucks, I don't have an xbox 360, I cant download this game (I dont have enough RAM or a good video card) and I have a headache!

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-10-2007 1:21 PM In reply to

How old is your computer if you can't run a game that was released almost 5 years ago?

• 04-10-2007 1:37 PM In reply to

Its a '97... when I get home later tonight I'll send you my specs on it because I have computers games, but they're not compatible with my outdated PC

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-10-2007 3:39 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

if you really want to be depressed you can see how bad your comp is by going to www.srtest.com
  • 04-10-2007 7:49 PM In reply to

MmCark:
    if you really want to be depressed you can see how bad your comp is by going to www.srtest.com

thanks MmCark, this is what I got

Intel Pentium III processor

797.00 MHz

510.4 MB

Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

82815 Graphics Controller (Microsoft Corporation) (Intel 82815)

Well the only thing that I need is a better video card, I'm going to free up some space on my PC, I think that was what the problem was (I don't know a lot about computers)... I'm going to atempt downloading it again, wish me luck

-Old School
  • 04-10-2007 8:48 PM In reply to

No dice.... it says I have Low Desktop Color Depth and I need a Voodoo Rush 3D Accelorator

-Old School
  • 04-10-2007 8:55 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

hey this could be fun..... I am interested to see what everyone has....wait nvm.....lets put this in the Hardware thread....

follow me

• 04-12-2007 3:47 PM In reply to

Lt ScubaSteve:
    No dice.... it says I have Low Desktop Color Depth and I need a Voodoo Rush 3D Accelorator

Well I've been asking around about the Voodoo Rush 3D Accelorator and no1 knows much about em, so I just wanted 2 ask if ne1 knows about it...

-Old School
  • 06-20-2007 2:23 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Heheh, Scuba, Voodoo 3D Rush acceleration is CRAZY old. We're talking the actual Voodoo series graphics chipset, which has been long-gone for years now.

Color depth should be easy to fix by adjusting your monitor settings in the regular properties window. As for the graphics acceleration, any graphics card will do, you can probably find a cheap PCI card to plug into your machine.

As for RTCW:ET, it really is amazing, I've been playing for a couple years now.

Oh yeah...RUUUUN! IT'S GOJIRA!!

"Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >