in

Black Label Suicides

NEW FORUMS

Last post 02-06-2009 9:02 PM by ladybug414. 13 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (14 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-22-2007 11:10 AM

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

NEW FORUMS

Nice Car, its nice and BRIGHT YesCool

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 04-24-2007 4:27 PM In reply to

Re: NEW FORUMS

Wow, new make-over eh?  Looks good Carsin!  I noticed you even put in a History section on here

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-24-2007 7:44 PM In reply to

Yeah...  I need some help with that..   Let's make this a random BLS Fact Thread.  

My first "Clan" was the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.  We were playing RTCW and you could change your screenname in that game. The members where: Pantera, Pyhcal, Ghost, and myself.   We each picked a name of the horseman,  Pan and Pyh picked first and I forget what they picked.  Pantera will know.  I was "War" because that was the only one I could spell,  Ghost was was left with Pestilence.

Filed under:
  • 04-24-2007 9:32 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Looks good Car - keep up the good work

Loyal till' death
  • 04-24-2007 9:52 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

From what I recall way back when: I hooked up with this Kook named Pantera on RTCW -- We were both pretty wasted each time - remember him falling asleep while we were playing and snoring like a mo-fo. I think I did the same. Started a clan called .....MX.... Car (the one and only) came along with TCB Tour (Great guy...hope he is doing well....been about 2yrs since hes been on) LP Freak (Another good one) Psychal / Ghost / Weapon / Del / Shattered Souls (Great player but a dik) - Assasin / Gojira (Godzilla Sean but changed to MechZilla) / ScubieSteve (W/DRW fiasco) SkaterX  - Trying to remember (King..When exactly did you come in?) And for anyone else if you remember when you started -- Please post time line --- RTCW were the 'Good Old Days' --- At least for me (4 day work weeks) Played 6-10 hrs/day - no kids to worry about. If I popped in my RTCW disc I know all the old names will come up 'Three Toed Ass Bat' was one of my favorites - Along with 'Big Dirfy Steve' (Too drunk and typed an 'F' instead of a 'T' ---  good times

Loyal till' death
  • 04-25-2007 12:26 AM In reply to

Ahhh RTCW... those were the days... back when I was in my first clan (Deathrow aka DRW). DRW consisted of Steevoh, RedBlood, Skater X, Weapon X, Ghost of War, Big Dirfy Steve (lol, he hated it when we teased him about his gamer tag), Shadow Priest, Me, and bunch of other people I don't recall.  Then DRW met up with MX. Whom were really good at RTCW so we just recruited their whole clan.... except for Carsin and delphar, why, I have no idea... You'll have to tell us about that one Carsin... Then DRW recruited MightyFrost and MechZilla (Assasin and Gojira).  Then about a month later steevoh quit the clan for college and left RedBlood in charge and which is when things got real shitty so Pantera and Zilla left DRW to start their own clan by the name of BLS... By the way how did yall settle on the clan name anyway? .... Oh yeah on their way out the decided to take practically all of the DRW with them: Skater X, Weapon X, Ghost of War, TCB Tour, Big Dirfy Steve, LP FREAK, MasterChief99, MightyFrost and MechZilla. Which was a big kick in the nuts to those who stayed with DRW (i.e. me) What can I say, I'm a loyalist, I opted to stay w/ DRW thinking things would change, but they didn't so I eventually left to join BLS and the rest is history...

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
    Filed under:
  • 04-26-2007 12:38 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

I was actually playing with ya'll for a few months in Soldier of Fortune, and Pantera harassed me daily until I finally joined up, from there the rest is history. Cant remember exact year but its been a while thats for sure.

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 04-27-2007 8:37 PM In reply to

I remember 'flying solo' for the first year of Xbox Live, doing alot of Mechassault deathmatches, until RSOG came out, in like November, I think. Even then, I started doing alot of 'optimatches', just trying to find some cool people to roll with, and build up my friends list. I clearly remember that EVERY DAY when I got home from work and logged on (around 5p EST), I would see "BLS Panterasson" in the list, so I'd hop in, and do my time 'downstairs' with the other randoms. I remember asking Pan if BLS stood for Black Label Society, and if he had heard of, or liked the band by that name. It wasn't too much later that he started letting me hop up top with the rest of the guys to give me a shot as a team player. I think it was General Bob and Pan who actually got me into the clan (my first and ONLY clan ever!) a few weeks later. I can remember rolling with a few other people that weren't already mentioned: Apex, Spinnoza, SnoopE, Koocolar, Doc Holiday... can't think of anymore right now, but I'm sure I'm missing a few. I tell you what, it is really cool to see most of us still rolling together 4 years later! "What a long, strange trip it's been..." Stick out tongue

• 05-01-2007 2:01 PM In reply to

wow i didn't realize how far I go back... what does RSOG stand for again?

-Old School
  • 01-16-2009 10:14 AM In reply to

I remember being in the clan running around with an M60 with Pantera, Psy and Se7en. Lmao. Man. Oh man, and Mighty. Damn those were awhile ago. You guys miss me yet?!?

I May Be A Girl, But You Can't Handle This!!

Ladybug is all grown up and now has a tattoo!!

• 01-31-2009 7:53 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Wow! - Its been a long time Lady - As you can see, this forum has ben pretty slow - I check back on occasion - I for one am just waiting for a great FPS to come out (RTCWII) - think alot of guys are still active but just not all playing the same games - Do you have facebook account?

Loyal till' death
  • 02-05-2009 2:12 AM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

yo?

Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 02-05-2009 7:30 PM In reply to

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

• 02-06-2009 9:02 PM In reply to

Lol, yeah I noticed they were slow. I actually don't have facebook, but I do have myspace. In fact I'm friends with Mighty, or buddah as some call him. Lol.

So how's everyone, or atleast the ones that are on here lately??

I May Be A Girl, But You Can't Handle This!!

Ladybug is all grown up and now has a tattoo!!

Page 1 of 1 (14 items)