in

Black Label Suicides

Medal of Honor: Airborne

Last post 09-08-2007 10:15 PM by BLS BOB. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-30-2007 10:49 AM

Medal of Honor: Airborne

As some of you already know the demo is now out for this game via xbox marketplace.  I am really impressed with this game, I'd say this is probably going to be the best Medal of Honor game yet!  I plan on renting this as soon as it comes out.  Any other thoughts on this game???

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-06-2007 8:23 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Re: Medal of Honor: Airborne

i would agree in saying itis the best moh yet.  i would say it came a little late we have been beat over the head with world war 2 time and time again. The only ww 2 game that interests me is of course "Brothers in Arms" atleast it offers thinnous game play and a little stategy. but i wouldnt mind seeing the same system go modern

ralphus ?
  • 09-08-2007 10:15 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Re: Medal of Honor: Airborne

I think it controls great, but its only real edge is parachuting wherever you want in battle.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)