in

Black Label Suicides

GamerScoreGoal.com

Last post 11-07-2007 7:09 PM by Mnoland. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-04-2007 11:27 AM

GamerScoreGoal.com

No matter what I've said in the past I like getting achievements and gamerscore.  This last year I set a goal of getting to 20,000 points by the end of the year.   I've been wanting to create an Xbox related website for a while so I've started working on a new site called GamerScoreGoal.com where you can track your gamerscore progress and set a goal for yourself.   It's not complete yet but it's functional enough that I would like to invite my friends to sign up and try it out.

Right now the site is limited to creating new accounts and setting up goals.   There is a lot of work yet to be done so if you have any suggestions or ideas please let me know.

Filed under:
  • 11-05-2007 9:11 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Re: GamerScoreGoal.com

Awesome carr right after this post i am signing up i set a goal of 40,000 for myself by the end of year.  the achievement issue bothers me consistantly i am called an achievement whore at least once a week and its always from someone who has a gamer score less than 5000 i am sick of nubs judging my game play habits. i have beat just under 100 games on 360 and i am having a blast through every title. I am happy to hear that u are into achievements as well and that me and bob are not alone.  May i take this opertunity to throw out that I have the largest gamerscore in BLS lol.  People use the defense like "I cannot afford all those games" well niether can i and that is why i suggest smart individuals who do not relie on thier parents to feed thier gaming habits to try [Gamefly] its 20 bucks a month for a 2 game out at a time plan and 40 bucks for four games out at a time. On x1 i would spend 200$ a month buying games i now only spend about 100$ and that includes my [Gamefly] and on gamefly if u like the title just buy it with the [Buy Now] button for half of its price.

To really get alot of coverage i also suggest using a local renting facilitie to fill any holes during gameflys shipping times.  i have evolved as a gamer like a crack head does with thier addiction. I cannot just sit back and play the same game all year like i could 5 years ago. people like Scuba get frustrated with me cuz after like four days of a title i am generally done.  Well i love u man but i got an addiction to feed and a years end quota   40,000

ralphus ?
  • 11-05-2007 9:18 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

When i attempted to register i am given this message "Unable to verify Gamertag. Check Spelling. This error also occurs if Xbox.com is not responding."

my gamertag was correct so i figured the prob is the latter half i will try again tonite.

ralphus ?
  • 11-05-2007 4:24 PM In reply to

I had a bug that wouldn't let you create a new account.  I just fixed and tested it so you can sign up now.

You can also import your Gamerscore history from 360voice.com.   One of the reasons I started this project was to get the API Samurai badge. 

• 11-05-2007 10:11 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Ok it let me register now but when i set my date and goal it gives me an error message "

Unhandled Error

There has been an error. Oops."

ralphus ?
  • 11-06-2007 2:03 PM In reply to

Sorry I can only fix one bug a day.   I've fixed the bug for setting up your goal but I won't be able to update the site until I get home.  So try again tonight after you see me on Call of Duty 4.   I'll update the site before I load up the game.

• 11-07-2007 7:09 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

Ok i was able to set my goal now
    ralphus ?
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)