in

Black Label Suicides

Hey guys

Last post 11-28-2007 12:10 AM by Gojira. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-22-2007 11:42 PM

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

Hey guys

Hey guys what's up? Just figured I'd give you all an update. Got married about 2 months ago and just moved to Ohio about 2 weeks ago. At the moment I'm stuck on fucking dial up so getting on xbl isn't gonna happen anytime soon.  Hopefully as soon as i can afford to get at least dsl and pay for xbl again i'll be able to log on. Anyone even play xbl often anymore or is everyone still off in ffxi and warcraft?

Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 11-23-2007 11:31 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Re: Hey guys

Congrats man - Yeah, there is a handfull of us who play - all at different times though

Loyal till' death
  • 11-24-2007 4:12 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

probably my favorite picture from the wedding..

wedding

Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 11-25-2007 7:24 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Heheh, major grats, man, and I'm sorry you're living in Ohio of all places. :P

I'm back in Denver these days, and a 360 is merely a couple weeks away at this point. I'm told Rainbow is still the best tactical shooter on Live these days...

Oh, as of 2 weeks ago I've officially kicked my World of Warcrack addiction, going to get back to my console roots... *Dusts off the sniper rifle* Though, I must ask: Is anyone playing Ace Combat 6 on Live? I'm gonna be picking that and a shooter (Rainbow or CoD4) up when I get my Box...

But yeah, kudos on the marriage, man. Hopefully I'll have my console by the time you get quality internet up and running if not before.

"Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 11-25-2007 7:44 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

hope to see ya back soon and dont know who told you that rainbow was best tactical shooter its the best old new game around lol cod4 will not lead u astray.  cod 4 and rainbow would be nice add m w noland when u do get one
    ralphus ?
  • 11-26-2007 8:21 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

I know a bunch of people that say Vegas is THE tactical shooter for the 360 because of it's cover system. CoD4 (so I've read/been told) doesn't have any form of cover, like Raven Shield's old lean system or Vegas full-blown Awesomeness™. I must say, though, the customization available for CoD4 has me drooling...thanks to the joys of the holiday season, I'll only really have enough to spare for the console and 2, maybe 3 games...and it's hard to decide what exactly I want as my plunge back into the console world...

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 11-26-2007 12:56 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

yeah it'll probably be a while before i can get quality internet and xbl back but who knows maybe couple weeks maybe shortly after the holidays. My big problem will still be games i only have about 2 or 3 games for xbl atm traded in a bunch of stuff for the purchase of a wii so i'll have to rebuild once i get a job and start making enough money to buy crap again.

Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 11-26-2007 4:19 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Heheh, I know that feeling, man. Shift from the ass-end of New England (Don't recommend it to ANYONE EVER) back to Denver has me all screwed up, and it's a pain in the ass job-hunting this time of year. Then throw on the shift from PC gaming back to consoles, and I'm all "Argh!" and shit. But I figure it'll be cheaper in the long run...especially when to get my system up to current generation of gaming status, I'd have had to spend close to $500...

Anyway, who knows, we may both be getting back on Live at about the same time. The new Soul Calibur may even end up having online play...how sexy would that be? Not to mention a Wii is on the menu for the simple reason that is Brawl.

• 11-26-2007 6:22 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

it is the best cover system i agree but inspires camping and lazy game play and i dont know one person who plays it right "without respawns' sending all tactics out the window. but the same could be said for cod 4 with the respwns. cod 4 is much faster paced and alot of focus on room clearing and house to house combat. i think if both of these titles where on that list of three u would be very happy but the shear awesome graphics and superior game play of cod 4 would really show off your new 360...i also recomend gears of war which focuses on team work more than both of the above titles the only problem the noobs have with gears is that u really gotta earn your kills its almost an art. i prefer a single shotgun round to the face for the gore show but most are more reserved. the sniping is very satisfying too watching the heads pop. i could prolly go on and on about all the awesome game u have not played yet but im babling as is
    ralphus ?
  • 11-27-2007 12:21 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

So I just spent an hour watching multiplayer videos of Rainbow, Gears, and CoD4...Gears looks hot...think that may end up being my shooter. >.> 

• 11-27-2007 4:58 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

I played gears online but wasn't very impressed, then again i was playing with random jack-asses and it was also when everyone was either playing ffxi or warcrack so i never saw anyone online.

Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
  • 11-28-2007 12:10 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Yeah, I can see from the videos that solo PuG rounds would suck...but I'm looking more at playing with friends again than anything...and that game seems to have a very RTCW feel to it. All but a couple of the videos I watched were of clan matches, and it was unbelievable.

I get the feeling we'd probably kick some ass once we got going together again. The MiGhTy FrOsT and Mechagodzilla combo will once again light up Live...

Now, if only I could find a buyer for my WoW account, I'd be set...lmao

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)