in

Black Label Suicides

What R U going to play this month

Last post 03-16-2008 11:24 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-05-2008 8:15 AM

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

What R U going to play this month

I am gonna polish off TUROK then dive into BULLY scholorship edition and after that ARMY OF TWO, CONDEMNED and RAINBOW 6 VEGAS 2. oh and lastly DARK SECTOR

ralphus ?
  • 03-05-2008 10:13 AM In reply to

Re: What R U going to play this month

Gamefly is sending me Frontlines and Ace Combat.   I'm going to buy RB6 Vegas 2 and continue to rock to the new tracks on Rock Band.  Get the Greatfull dead pack.  It kicks ass.

• 03-05-2008 1:25 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Audiosurf, Audiosurf, more Audiosurf, and possibly some Team Fortress 2 when the new gaming machine gets here next weekend. My Xbox playing won't be picking up until April (and my birthday therein). Stupid job problems...

"Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 03-11-2008 8:41 AM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

i am scratching turok off the list it kinda sucked due to poor check point system and i am adding graw 2 coop collection 2 .of all the games for this month i must say bully was the most delightful treat and a must play for gta fans

ralphus ?
  • 03-11-2008 3:03 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

We all officially fail for missing possibly the most fun game of the entire month...

Played Super Smash Brothers Brawl at a friend's house yesterday...Holy shit that was a blast. As I thought since I heard about it, it's the single biggest reason to buy a Wii...now if only they ever got stock out here!

"Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 03-11-2008 8:20 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

For awhile we were doing wii boxing tourneys at a buddies i think the wii kicks ass its the best living room console for sure. not for your hardcore gaming sessions though thats why my 360 goes in my game room. i was addicted to trauma center for a minute that was entertaining i will have to try smash bros. midnight on saturday there was a huge line going one block from game stops midnight tourney.

ralphus ?
  • 03-16-2008 11:24 PM In reply to

I'll be playing Halo 3 and then Rainbow 6 Vegas 2....Ever wonder why I still play Halo 3 sooo much, well I just happen to be a level 43 in Team Slayer, this weekend I plan to be a level 45  (level 50 is the highest skill level you can achive on Halo 3)

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)