in

Black Label Suicides

Hello

Last post 10-05-2004 10:13 PM by Calcan. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-04-2004 11:24 PM

• Calcan
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-04-2004
    • Posts 7

Hello

sup all its cal and i just thought id say hi and to tell you all that the next xbox live game i am getting is halo 2. and good luck with all the clan wars on starwars and rainbow 6. later
    R.I.P Mac Dre Bay Area Legend
  • 10-05-2004 6:23 AM In reply to

• EViL
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-28-2004
    • Posts 11

calcans hello....

HAHAHHAHAH REID its good too see your feeling better. how  was gettin home? did your parents know you were totally shitfaced. all you BLS guys shoulda seen this motherfucker party on saturday. it was like mother fucking 8:30 and i was just getting started with a few beers and i saw reid and he was walking around saying everyone was his niggah and and was FUCKED UP BEYOND BELIEF. this guy puked right in front of me. it was nuts. This hella hot bitch had to help get sober. he was fucking crazy. shiiiiiiiiiittttt

gamertags have changed

digital geehod owns !!!!
  • 10-05-2004 6:01 PM In reply to

Re: Hello

hey ya lil canadian whats up been awhile

• 10-05-2004 7:46 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Hey Cal - Hello back - It's been awhile for me as well -- Another month and I will be seeing you on the battlefield again ------- Heard you wuz pretty TANKED the other night --- I guess its a BLS thing  -- Thank god for booze and bongs
    Loyal till' death
  • 10-05-2004 10:13 PM In reply to

• Calcan
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-04-2004
    • Posts 7

yeah this weekend i got drunk on fri and sat so i had the worst hangover. lol i chuged to much vodka it was only my 3rd time drinking but whatever. luckily none of my parents found out so time to get drunk this weekend. i will be looking to see u on h2 zilla
    R.I.P Mac Dre Bay Area Legend
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)