in

Black Label Suicides

I would like to know if any more spots for a new member are open?

Last post 07-22-2005 1:04 PM by Carsinigin. 92 replies.
Page 3 of 7 (93 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-08-2005 12:39 AM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

Re: OK...I got 2 sponsors...

Locked Reply Contact
    Sad

Beer
    Crying

i think you do this 
       [IMG] and then right click on the sig go to properties and copy all that stuff and then you [\IMG]

i think your sig should work then but the slash thing might be backwards or something  / \ i dont really remember i dont know if im right
    SDFDFDGFGAGFGBVFREFB NYTJYLOSFHGRJYTESJMNSYGFJNLEIHGTORHOSEN
  • 03-08-2005 3:24 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Locked Reply Contact
    yeah, I haven't done a sig yet either, but er1c says that it is possible to do it spin's way, but it doesn't necessarily work.  I am too lazy to make one anyway.
  • 03-08-2005 3:45 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    yea, someone mentioned it on pg 1 of the personal pic thread, but some servers have anti bandwith ganking features so u cant just link to their site, you have to dl and upload it to photobucket or watever you use
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-08-2005 6:05 PM In reply to

Re: I would like to know if any more spots for a new member are open?

Locked Reply Contact
    so did he ever join??? or no???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 6:08 PM In reply to

Re: Anyone else?

Locked Reply Contact
    lol I guess they didnt noticed
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 6:19 PM In reply to

Re: A favor if you would mark...

Locked Reply Contact

yeah i agree w/ Pantera, MmCark, i see u have done made some good calls and i think u should be promoted, then again I should be too, lol

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 6:30 PM In reply to

Re: Did Jim talk to Cyrus?

Locked Reply Contact
    U know after reading more and more from these two they should start there own clan "WBLS"  wannabe BLS, lol

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 6:39 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    post number 298! lol

-Old School
  • 03-08-2005 9:59 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    aww......[:^)]lol
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-09-2005 6:01 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    now dont take it personal, im just giving u a hard time, kinda like what ur doin, lol

-Old School
  • 03-09-2005 12:17 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact

lol...sure, join in the fun, but we only do it cause we know each other in real life...lol.  otherwise he'd probably have my head by now.

Take one step closer and I'll roll you out like wholesale carpet, bitch!
  • 03-09-2005 12:27 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    ok then...now that i have my two sponsors...just sit and patiently wait?
  • 03-09-2005 12:30 PM In reply to

Re: Anyone else?

Locked Reply Contact
    yea...but at least i got snoop E to get on, thx again bud.
  • 03-09-2005 12:32 PM In reply to

Re: I would like to know if any more spots for a new member are open?

Locked Reply Contact
    if by "he" you mean me, then no...lol
  • 03-09-2005 2:51 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    lmao...sit patiently...scuba will come by your house and pick you up for training camp where snoop will molest you and spinny will pick out the cheez-it's between your toes

Page 3 of 7 (93 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »