in

Black Label Suicides

Can I join.?.

Last post 04-12-2005 3:44 PM by Carsinigin. 32 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-22-2005 7:27 AM In reply to

Re: Can I join.?.

Locked Reply Contact
    lol, bobby ur goofy, plus that was posted like 15 days ago.
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-23-2005 11:33 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    LoL  woops lol i just found it lol. My Bad Big Smile
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 03-27-2005 4:27 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    "u smoke grandma?" lol from Bringing Down The House
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-31-2005 6:01 PM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

Locked Reply Contact

<-------that denied thing is so funny

• 03-31-2005 6:30 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    lol, yeah when i noticed that the other day i told pantera that was some funny shit, but it when it comes all down to it, it serves a purpose

-Old School
  • 03-31-2005 7:43 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    yea, but i still think its more funny than functional
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 03-31-2005 9:51 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    true, its more like when some1 puts a big L on another's forehead

-Old School
  • 04-01-2005 9:42 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    Yesgood timesBig Smile
  • 04-05-2005 5:07 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    good times??? has some1 done that 2 u??? lol

-Old School
  • 04-07-2005 10:15 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    dont remind me.....Crying lol j/k
  • 04-08-2005 2:25 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    ...................................... no

-Old School
  • 04-08-2005 9:19 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    Tongue Tied
  • 04-11-2005 4:45 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact

Hey er1c do u have RTCW???

-Old School
  • 04-12-2005 12:26 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Locked Reply Contact
    nope, i just spent my money on SC:CT
  • 04-12-2005 3:34 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    dude u should get it man, its not like its expensive and there are still a lotta pple over there, thats like 1 of the top 5 in best LIVE game of all time

-Old School
Page 2 of 3 (33 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >