in

Black Label Suicides

What's the procedure for someone to join the clan?

Last post 09-16-2004 12:04 AM by bravo 2 zero666. 19 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-27-2004 4:56 PM

What's the procedure for someone to join the clan?

I think it's time that we have a little discussion on what it takes to join Black Label Suicides.

What do you think we should require from new members before they join?  I would like to hear what everyone thinks. 

• 07-27-2004 6:16 PM In reply to

Re: What's the procedure for someone to join the clan?

hmmmm someone that you may asssociate with in real life and team oriented people

• 07-27-2004 7:10 PM In reply to

I would like to have something a little more formal.  In the past Pantera would just tell me that SoandSo is in the clan now and to add them to the roster. 

It would be nice to have a list of people that are interested in joining the clan that keeps track of how long they have been interested, so we can have a waiting period (2 months has been the previously stated time).  Then we could also have a members only forum were people could approve a new member and once we get X number of votes for the person they are in.

We have got to come up with a way to keep a well balanced team in place were there is as little drama as possible and those that would cause drama are not allowed in no matter their skill level or friendship to high level clan people.

• 07-28-2004 5:28 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

sounds good to me lets make it survivor out this bitch. whos next to get voted off lolCool

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 07-28-2004 9:01 AM In reply to

sounds good car but 2 months to get in on any lvl? by then if they are good they will be tired of the wait and will be in another clan i know i would

• 07-28-2004 10:54 AM In reply to

I thought that 2 months is what you had said before.  I myself would like a waiting period but something shorter.  Or maybe they can be in as soon as they have enough votes, if they don't get enough votes in 2 months they don't get in and have to start over.

• 07-28-2004 7:54 PM In reply to

before car it was 2 people sponser you and your a probationary member for 2 months and at the end of 2 months your review comes and well its either hello or goodbye

• 07-29-2004 2:04 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I would say 1 member sponsors - Probation for 1 month - Clan vote - those that are involved - not evey clan member needs to vote on a new member. (Those that have played with probie will do) -- I agree with Pantera - 2 months is way to long - I would never wait 2 months - mabey not even 2 weeks - There are going to be gamers that may have extenuating circumstances as to be members - That will be up to the higher ranks.
     Also, a higher ranking officer personally vouches for someone - Could be automatic - but only rarely would this circumstance ever happen. Note:This player can be voted out at any time.
    Loyal till' death
  • 07-31-2004 11:57 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

i8 think it will work it sounds stressfull becasue i dont know if im in anymore but i like the vote over the big dog haveing full say ..i mean what if the boss is haveing a bad day or what if pantera is drunk or sumtin and lets peewee herman join
    ralphus ?
  • 08-01-2004 3:58 AM In reply to

lol pee wee herman whats wrong with him and mike your welcome for as long as you want or untill i get drunk Stick out tongue

• 08-01-2004 4:50 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Mnoland wrote:
    i8 think it will work it sounds stressfull becasue i dont know if im in anymore but i like the vote over the big dog haveing full say ..i mean what if the boss is haveing a bad day or what if pantera is drunk or sumtin and lets peewee herman join
    of course ur in MMMMMMnoland u aint goin nowhere [:#]

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 08-21-2004 2:40 PM In reply to

I think that having at least 2 people sponsor someone is a good idea. It prevents the "pantera's drunk syndrome" (lol), and it also works as a screening technique to see how well this person is going to get along with others in the clan. The idea of waiting 2 months to get into the clan I don't agree with. Like others have said b4, that's a bit too long for most people's patience to handle. I do like the idea of a 2 month probationary period to feel a new clan member out, though.
  • 08-21-2004 2:46 PM In reply to

I like the idea of having a 2 sponsor requirement. It prevents the "Pantera's Drunk Syndrome" (lol), and it works as a screening technique, as well. This will give us a feel for how well a potential clan member will get along with others. The 2 month waiting period sounds a little too long. I would agree with a 2 month probationary period, however. In that period of time, we would all know whether or not a new member is going to work out, and if they want to stay or not.
  • 08-22-2004 7:25 PM In reply to

• Angel
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Fall River, Massachusetts
    • Posts 272

Hey! Let's not hate on the "Pantera's drunk" syndrome. How the hell do you think I ended up in the clan the third time.

Well it was more like "Pantera's drunk and wants to piss off Psychal" syndrome, but close enough.
  • 08-22-2004 7:41 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

So now that Psy was (maybe) pissed off about it, and the thing is (kinda) blown over, does this mean you're leaving? Big Smile
    I'm a Goldmember!
Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2 Next >