in

Black Label Suicides

Lecentious - Joining Information

Last post 07-21-2005 4:44 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-22-2005 12:53 AM

Yes [Y] Lecentious - Joining Information

Hi my name is Lecentious and I would like to join BLS.

I've played with a few BLS members and really like your style and I play with Ghost of War a good bit and is awsome.  From what he's told me about the playing style I think I'd really like it here and I would be a valuable member of BLS.  I'll use any style of gun you want, if its got a clip and a trigger I can handle it...  I'm pretty universal in my weapons so if you need a spot filled, I can do the job.

Games I currently play:
    Ghost Recon 2

Beer I look forward to playing with you all. Beer

I hereby certify I am not a snot nosed kid and am old enough to play games rated "MA"
  • 06-22-2005 5:57 PM In reply to

Re: Lecentious - Joining Information

Lecentious wrote:
    I hereby certify I am not a snot nosed kid and am old enough to play games rated "MA"

Yes He's got my vote just for reading the instructions
  • 06-22-2005 5:57 PM In reply to

BTW - Welcome to the forums
  • 06-23-2005 5:11 AM In reply to

lol i like his closing statement to car, welcome to our site hope to see ya around

• 06-23-2005 10:10 PM In reply to

ha, thanks guys.  I hope to have fun on the site too.  Hopefully I can make it in on the clan...  thanks for the warm welcome.
  • 07-21-2005 4:44 PM In reply to

i know im like a month late, but yes welcome to the site, and yes i too liked ur closer

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)