in

Black Label Suicides

BATTLEFIELD2:MODERN COMBAT

Last post 02-05-2006 10:29 PM by DarkPredator202. 77 replies.
Page 3 of 6 (78 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-26-2005 11:31 AM In reply to

Re: BATTLEFIELD2:MODERN COMBAT

OMG it's my Canadian buddy! What up Del? The game has only been out for a day. There are 13 maps so you don't get bored. I played online last night for aboot 3 hrs. had a friggin blast.

• 10-26-2005 12:01 PM In reply to

i love this game and i am trying to enjoy it but i seriously cant go one round without getting booted lol lastnight EA's servers shut down 2wice for like an hour both times and today you cant even play one game !! wow i thought that this was what the demo was for
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 10-26-2005 2:08 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

I'm guessing since its in the top 100 games for the xbox, that it's format is being raised to the 360 standards. Goddamn derka derka Gi Ala.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 10-26-2005 4:43 PM In reply to

ok if i get booted one more time im going to take this game back its seriously testing my patients
  • 10-26-2005 5:13 PM In reply to

hey just start your own room dude let ppl join on your terms. Fuck those asses that boot you cause they are pubesent little fags!

Im selling all my games this weekend to get some $$$$ and I'll play with you soon cause I getting my grades much better. 93 in AP Euro History! Yea go me. But still

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 10-26-2005 9:06 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Lets put it this way "Dominus" All the servers are dedicated by EA. That means no hosting, just voting, inviting, and joining. The servers are really fucking with our heads right now considering they turn on and off up the wazooo pretty much anytime. (AND BOB DOES NOT LIKE THAT!!!!

But I still like this game. ;) Everybody in the BLS modern combat clan is pretty much near or at Seargent. Oh and there is this really funkadelic noise whenever you get a friend request on the dashboard.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 10-27-2005 4:17 AM In reply to

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I HAVE $120 BUT CANT GET A RIDE TO THE GAME STORE TELL THIS WEEKEND!!!
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-27-2005 9:30 AM In reply to

Dude how the hell do yuo get so much money? Are you rich or something?
  • 10-27-2005 1:14 PM In reply to

wow i think im going to kill myself i got booted and then it wouldnt let me sign in agian
  • 10-27-2005 3:21 PM In reply to

HepaTito wrote:
    wow i think im going to kill myself i got booted and then it wouldnt let me sign in agian

Why yourself man, why not the fag that booted you? If you kill yourself it will devastate us all. esp. dark, i mean he loves you, man. What will dark do with out you, you already pick SOCOM III over him, if you do that he'll never be able to play again.

• 10-27-2005 8:29 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

dominus are u slow lol he means the game hardlocks every other game no joke ....either its hard lock with audio buzz or its ea shutting down the severs to fix thier not yet ready to release game. honestly i deal with pieces os shit games all fucking day and the game iwant to play most right now barely frickin works but i have faith but this weekend i hope to GOD it works properly
    ralphus ?
  • 10-27-2005 8:44 PM In reply to

ya think of the children!

children=ME!

A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-27-2005 9:09 PM In reply to

Big Smile [:D] Re: BATTLEFIELD2:MODERN COMBAT

yea think of dark. All day everyday. on the face of every baby. on the smile of everyone person. think of him at all times. even when your whacking off......

• 10-28-2005 7:47 AM In reply to

lol you guys are ghey, and when i say booted i mean hard locked dood EA seriously fucked this game up like right in the ass hole!!! see theres 3 kinds of people chuck, you got your dicks your pussies and your assholes chuck.........
  • 10-28-2005 9:23 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

ok so is the game worth it or not cuz ill wait till the 360 vers. if this one is sukin it up,starwarbatt front 2 is also comin out

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
Page 3 of 6 (78 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »