in

Black Label Suicides

2 matches on sat.

Last post 08-02-2004 12:02 AM by Dj. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-29-2004 10:36 PM

2 matches on sat.

we're supposed to have 2 matches sat. night so hopefully they will show up the one is to help them work out their teamwork the other i think will be an all out war

• 07-29-2004 10:41 PM In reply to

Re: 2 matches on sat.

what time?
  • 07-30-2004 5:25 PM In reply to

later in the evening/night

• 07-30-2004 6:34 PM In reply to

I'm going to try to make the matches on Saturday, but if my connection is anything like it was last night I will not be able to play. Crying

• 07-30-2004 6:40 PM In reply to

ill be there if im not stuck workin on my house.
  • 08-01-2004 4:02 AM In reply to

well it got changed to 3 matches and all of them did a now show. when will clans stop backing out?

• 08-02-2004 12:02 AM In reply to

• Dj
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-20-2004
    • Posts 53

I dont think they will stop backing out unless they are held accountable.

EX: No show, No reschedule or  No communication will result in loss pushing the clan that showed up further up the ladder.

I dont think any ladder site is willing to moniter the matches for no shows, cheats and such. You can make all the rules you want but if action isnt taken against those who break them over and over again you might as well not have made the rule in the first place.

Or perhaps it all comes down to other clans not really being serious about matches. In that case maybe someone could come up with a good ladder site that only enrolled serious clans looking for matches day in and day out. That would be fun. Playing against other people that dont cheat and show up.... That would be real nice. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)