in

Black Label Suicides

Do I dissapoint you Car?

Last post 05-01-2006 11:55 PM by Mnoland. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-25-2005 5:30 PM

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Do I dissapoint you Car?

This all seems well too conveniant. 1. I'm portrayed as the trolling fiend who likes to jack threads and what not. 2. I don't have Rainbow Six: Lockdown and I can't get it either, so I'm not a team player.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 09-25-2005 8:37 PM In reply to

Re: Do I dissapoint you Car?

dont worry bout it man, just wait for like the other games if ya want.
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 09-25-2005 10:01 PM In reply to

Yea Bob, you a big disappoinment Sad [:(] Naw....

You're alright, just what til Battlefield or AA and pick one of them up.

Oh! and quit thread jacking!Angry [:@]

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 09-26-2005 9:18 AM In reply to

BLS BOB wrote:
    This all seems well too conveniant.

Nothing is conveniant when I have to sit down and write a hugh explaintion.

BLS BOB wrote:
    1. I'm portrayed as the trolling fiend who likes to jack threads and what not.

No one has portrayed you as anything except yourself in this thread.  There is quite a few people who have been thread jacking here recently.  Although there has been a sharp decline since I posted the new rules.  You just happend to be the first to jack a thread after I posted the rules.  Nothing personal. 

BLS BOB wrote:
    2. I don't have Rainbow Six: Lockdown and I can't get it either, so I'm not a team player.

Dude I don't care what games people have or don't have.  I would like everyone to have the same games so we can play together but I know there will alway be a few memebers who don't have or don't like the "game of the week".  What games you play have has nothing to do with being a team player.  It's how you play the game.

Yeah, I'm a little dissappointed in you #3, but thats because I had unreasonably high expectations  This is not your fault, it's mine. When I talked to you in the dashboard when you were first joining up you sounded like a very smart kid.  I thought maybe you would act a little beyond your years.  I still and always have like you, that's never stopped.

The forum rules have been designed to make it easier to use the forums.  If everyone has a super big signature then it's hard to find the "meat" of the posts. Everyone may have broadband at home where they play thier xbox, but not many people spend all there time at home.   There are quite a few members who access the forums from work or other places that may have restrictive access.  Personally they monitor my internet traffic at work based on the amount of data that you download.  Some of the signatures that where on this board before where around 9mb.  A standard thread page is around 200k.  If you do the math you can see that signatures make a hugh percentage of the data downloaded to your computer everytime you visit this forum. 

If every thread degenerates into a "random converstion thread" then converstion and communication is lost and the forums become nothing more then a collection of random thoughts.  That's why there is the thread jacking rule.  I don't expect to have to enforce this much but I will.  Everyone can make a new thread and most everyone will read that thread.  There is no reason to redirect a thread away from the orginal converstion.  Start a new thread.

Use a little discression.  Posting a "Hey I got great new, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance" post in the official announcements is not wise.  That's reserved for real news,  I though I could trust the members of the clan to treat it as such, but if your privalages are going to be abused they will be taken away, just as anywhere else in life.

Spend a little time and think about how your actions reflect on yourself and the clan. 

• 09-26-2005 1:22 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820

Okay, I'll try to act more mature.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 09-29-2005 9:57 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

dude, its probably that with all the work car does on the forums already, he doesnt need any more

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 04-26-2006 9:54 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain

NEWS FLASH:  he never did act more mature he got worse and tried to wage secret wars with me i want predator to chop off bobs mutant retard head

ralphus ?
  • 04-27-2006 8:51 PM In reply to

hahahaha
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 05-01-2006 11:55 PM In reply to

• Mnoland
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-31-2004
    • in ya dome
    • Posts 338
    • Captain