in

Black Label Suicides

Warhammer in the 4tst Century!!!!!!!!

Last post 10-30-2005 8:42 PM by Dominus Doloris. 37 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (38 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-20-2005 9:17 PM

Big Smile [:D] Warhammer in the 4tst Century!!!!!!!!

Here's the deal: since there are a number of people in this clan that play Warhammer 40k/or the original, here's a thread where we can post our stuff and commence aruguing about what is the best to play.

Dominus:

The Black Templars Space Marine Chapter: recently waiting to be reorganized by the NEW Codex

101st Vendoland Imperial Guard Army: a side army that only has 1 platoon in it, but a command squad, and some auxiliary units

And for the first arguement I would like to say that Blood Angles SUCK! They are just a bunch of loonies that see "memories" or their primarch being slain. Loonies I tell you! Loonies! And in Defense, the Templars are not loonies, but fanatics we have faith guiding our rightous hands, where the AngLEs are halloucinating which means their hand isn't really being guided.

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 10-20-2005 11:41 PM In reply to

Re: Warhammer in the 4tst Century!!!!!!!!

all i know is i thought the templars symbal looked the best all though i was thinking of going with the yellow guys with the fist but they were harder to paint and black was the only color that cover up yellow well
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-21-2005 9:14 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

????????????????????what

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 10-21-2005 9:34 AM In reply to

Yea, the Imperial Fists look pretty cool. But they don't look that hard to paint.... Yellow with a black fist and red eyes....... Black Templars are real easy to paint though... Black body, white shoulders and red eyes, but I have red shoulder border. Do you know how to strip a model? I don't know what you have to do, but it removes the paint from the model, if I'm correct, but I'm not sure how it works with palstic models.

Oh yea King...... Warhammer 40,000 is a tabletop battle game that utilizes miniature models to represent real troops. It is set in the 41st millenium and has all sorts of aliens and moster to play as.

http://www.gamesworkshop.com then at the top select Warhammer 40,000.

• 10-21-2005 10:38 AM In reply to

Black Templars are Ultramarines just painted black and always must have a Champion. Thats all, Blood Angels are the awsome guys who have blood lust during battle and kill kill kill. Basically adding 5' if they roll a 1. for movement.  I havent lost a Blood Angel battle in a long time. Shit sence i 1st got them couple of yrs ago. I also have DemonSlayers but i plan on selling them. There your holy knights that look badass. Then i have my tau. There young in building but i have half my army of tau. Scab Red and black are there colors. I was thinking making them a Invader Zim Army lol. Still might. But the blood angels are the bomb and the only reason our primarch died was cause he was deffending  the Emperor! what was Black Templars doing? yea thought so shoving there thumb up there ass. My Death Company basically get up when shot and have jump packs and a chaplain to lead em. Black Templar sucks and there colors sucks there plane and stupid. Inless this new codex gives them cool rules, then there gay and long live the Blood Angels. Not them Black Templar pussys who have to take more ppl in there squad because a 10 man squad of Black Templars cant do the job. But a 10 man Blood angels sure can. ill post pics of basically what my arms are but not what they really look like cuz i gotta take pictures, ima just go on google and pic some pictures out. O and Imperial Gaurd sucks there human meat bags just like us that get shot up all the time. Only good for there tanks and still doesnt get there best tank The BaneBlade. THEY SUCK, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THE TEMPLARS!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-21-2005 10:55 AM In reply to

OK.... The Black Templars sure as hell ain't no UltraFags... They use 10 man squads, and focus only on battle. They strive for close combat and use their dead as a intensifier to sprue them on harder. We have special rules about faith protecting, and with the new codex we'll see what the other rules are. The new codex allows us to full seperate from the other Space Marines because it is not a supplement codex, like the Blood AngLEs, but a codex that we can use on our own. There will be new changes from the codex, but Black Templars can still kick Blood AngLEs ass!

Imperial Guard are your ordinary individuals, but are masters of mechanized warfare. The troops are just extra protection for the tanks. It is the tanks that win since their tanks are cheap, easy to manuver and strong. There are many types of vehicles for them to use and select from.

Tau suck period, n00bs! OMG I don't wanta face you head on cause I'll lose. Let me put on this super battle suit so its fair. They are long range pussys and can fight in CC worth a damn. So the key is getting in there. They don't look cool more like smurfs, and they are PANSIES!

Blood Angles are a supplement. No longer are the Templars. They have a randomly selected Death company, the only thing that wins their battle. But if you don't have a good selection, you suck and thats the end. That is the onlything that make you different than the UltraFags...... Nothing else makes you special. You seperate your neophytes into their own squad. We Templars put them right in to the fray where they prove themselves or die. The tactics that you use are Death company CHARGE! Now All you othe guys slowly follw and give fire support. Let the Death Company do all the work.

PANSIES I TELL YOU! PANSIES!

• 10-21-2005 2:00 PM In reply to

Dude the Black Templars are ultra fags they suck and they have pussy rules, so vannilla it sickenss me. They have 15 man squads and they dont strive for CC we do. Dont talk when you dont know about Blood anGels or Death Company at all. We get a black rage of 6' movement we get +1 strenght on charge and +1 intiative to ALL BLOOD ANGELS. We have a good selection just like any other chapter. We also have Baal tanks as well. Tau are awsome and saying war should be Fair, on how you put it is stupid and ignorant. It obviosly shows you that you have shitty tactics and are less experanced in warfare see it as you only play with 2 ppl. Tau have god like firepower and there new codex comes out after templars with new models that have CC. They dont need to get in CC when they could just outshoot you. War isnt fair you play to win and use your army the best you can. You dont know anyting about Blood angels or Deaht Company. We prove ourselfs you guys dont. Your chapter isnt even one of the 1st. They are offshoots from earth from the ultramarines. They have shitty rules that only alow them more equipment, big woooop. Tau can kick you ass, my bro already challenged you and i have with my blood angels. Templars sucks balls and your IG's do too. Your ig's cant fight in CC so saying tau suck cuz they cant go in CC is beign stupid. We dont have deathcompnay do everything. You act like a bitch from england making fun of "barbarians" you make it sound like were out of control. We have order in our chapter. o and least we got a primarch and are not a offshoot. We died for the emperor befor the Templars were even made. Templars sucks balls and there rules suck as well as there colors. We prove ourselfs or die. Templars suck balls and they dont. The deathcompany doesnt do all the work Dont talk about what you dont know.

• 10-21-2005 11:35 PM In reply to

Ok man.... whatever I'm not gonna say any more because I'm so ill-informed. Especially consider that you claim we get 15 man squads. No book I have ever read on the Black Templars has ever stated once about 15 man squads. Maybe you me the fact that we have both Initiates and Neophytes in the same unit. But that unit isn't 10 Initiates and 5 Neophytes. It totals 10 maximum with any possible combination of Initiate and Neophyte. So it isn't 15 it's 10, and if your so sure its 15 show me in a GW authorized piece of writing where it says that. I say GW authorized because there are a number of pieces of writing about the Templars that are not true, made up rules and organizations, as well as stories and histories. Saying that the Templars hav not been around as long as the Blood Angles in only semi true. They were once the Imperial Fists, but since Robutt Gulliman, Primarch of the Ultra Fags, created the Codex Astartes, they were broken down into chapters, with holy Rogal Dorn, the Imperial Fists Primarch, resisting it initally but givig in only to avoid another Civil War, decide to break down his forces He gave Lord Sigismund, the Legion of Imperial Fists Champion command of one such Chapter. Here is the history taken from GW:

The history of the Black Templars can be traced back to the Imperial Fists' defense of the Emperor's Palace during the Horus Heresy. After the Traitor Legions had been defeated, it was decided that the loyal Space Marines should be split into smaller Chapters. Rogal Dorn – Primarch of the Imperial Fists – agreed reluctantly, and the Black Templars were created. Since that time thousands of years ago, the Black Templars have been on the greatest and longest crusade the Imperium has ever known to prove their loyalty to the Emperor.

COMBAT DOCTRINE
    The Black Templars have continued in the style of their founder, Sigismund, in that they prefer close combat to ranged warfare. Face-to-face with his enemy, a Space Marine can earn honor and respect and be sure that his foe is truly vanquished. This inclination for close combat is further emphasized by the fanaticism of Black Templars battle brothers, whose righteous anger makes them impatient and headstrong. Black Templars will drive towards the foe relentlessly, their own casualties only serving to spur them on faster, hungry for vengeance against the slayers of their brethren. As part of their dedication to the Emperor, the Black Templars swear fell oaths of faith and protection. Before a battle, it is customary to renew one of these vows to the Emperor – the type of vow made focuses the thoughts of the Initiates on a particular aspect of their duties and encourages them to extreme bravery, ruthlessness, or sacred revulsion against the foe.

To refute what Bob has stated that the Templars are the most generic he has ever seen. Obviously he know very little of the Templars. Now Bob, if you want generic, look at the Ultra Fags. They are strict followers of the Codex Astartes. The Black Templars are possibly the largest chapter of the Astartes and are organised into Crusades not Companies, each Crusade is not a always together, they range from small groups, roughly 30 men, to large one, roughly 3 compaines acting as one. Even the oh so precious Blood Angles follow the Codex Astrates more strictly than the Black Templars.The Black Templars are often known as the Crusading Space Marines. This is because they have no particular base, as the Chapter is always split across the galaxy, conducting crusades against aliens and heretics. No-one has an exact idea of how many Black Templars there are, but they are probably more numerous than most other Chapters. 

Now ya'll may love the Blood AngLEs, and I admit, given more time and money, I would enjoy creating a hybrid army of Blood AngLEs/Space Wolves, but I've been playing Back Templars since I started Warhammer and recently met 2 people that play Blood AngLEs and am planning to fight them as soon as my grades improve and I'm off grounding. I will defend the Templars as long as I play them and I will also defend the IG as well, they don't get the respect they truly deserve. They are only good by those who know how to use them, and those that haven't played them, or are new to them will think they suck, but they are a unique army to play and can be quite effective at shutting people up by actually winning. Numbers and Firepower are how they win, they ARE NOT special super troops and they individually are week, but in mass, they can overcome.

• 10-22-2005 2:38 AM In reply to

wow...i dont even know what a codex is... all i know is i thought the black templars looked cool because there little patch(i didnt even know there eyes needed to be red i just thought that made them look cool) and i had a tank put the little machine guns on its sides broke off when i moved, plus all i knew was you rolled a dice and your dudes shot at other stuff, oh yah and i had a metel guy with a staff but i put way to mutch paint on him so he looks gay. and at one point a had a motercycle guy he was pretty cool, because my friend who got me into this game had the teerinids with the big claw things and shit so i decided to go space marine cause ther armour looks bad ass but my bros friend had a something army he gave to me the dudes that come in that starter pack, it came with like 30 space marines and like 30 of the other dudes hmmmm.. alot of them have the gun that looks like a plasma rifle with curved spike at the end and tyhey had the big carbine looken thinge with the same curved spike things...and i have my catchian jungle guys (that arent even painted yet) because my dad started an army and then gave them to me and he had like 20 guys, a long ranged tank and 2 or 3 of the walker guys and i dont even know the rules for them... so ya thats about it so if you guys wanna kinda teach me, without argueing about whos could shoot what and there pussys, that be pretty cool and ill try to send some pics if i can find all that stuff packed away in the garageBig Smile [:D]
  • 10-22-2005 2:49 AM In reply to

lol dominus that whole post was agreeing to my statment except the semi true part. Now its not semi its ture the templars were not made till the fists broke, so infact we were first and you guys wernt even born yet. There o and dark lol you just get everyones 40k models and you just play GI joe with em lol
  • 10-22-2005 3:00 AM In reply to

lol sorry thats kinda why i wanna know what a codex is and how some of this shit works i mean damn that tank that i broke alone i thinks cost like $40 bucks
  • 10-22-2005 8:33 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

The updated rulebook is $49.99 and the Catachan's codex goes for $10-20 in most stores.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 10-22-2005 12:39 PM In reply to

yea get the new rule book read up on it (DOnt Gotta read all of it! cuz its a fuckin text book lol ) and a codex is a little book that speciallizes on your army telling rules history(fluff) and shit and heros of your army.
  • 10-22-2005 12:46 PM In reply to

It is only semi true, because we were the Imperial Fists, until UltraFag Primarch declared the split. Granted the Blood Angels have more history as a chpter, because the were a Legion, but since we came from the Imperial Fist, not only do we have our history, but the Imperial Fists histor before the second fouding, as well. That whole post could not have been agreeing to you, ie. you said 15 men in a squad, I said 10 men, with any combination of Initiate(Battle Brother) and Neophyte(scout). Not 15, but 10. Please what to discuss the Templars "pussy rules" until the new CODEX is released, then I would like to know what is cheaper than being killed and being able to get up from the dead? Most of that post was to refute Bob's claim about the Templars being generic. If you read the new Space Marine Codex, it has almost nothing about any other Chapter in it, except for a few Characters. The rest is about the UltraFags, this is the standard SM Codex, and the main army in it is the UltraFags. That's generic. When your army get its own Codex, not Supplement Codex like the Blood Angels, but a real Codex, that is definitely not generic.

Dark, a Codex is a indepth book about a single race, or a faction, if you will like a chapter for same space marines. A codex contains all the rules for that faction, but if it is a supplement codex, then you must have the standard codex for the race you are playing. A codex also covers the history of the Faction/Race, special rules for the race and/faction, and special character that are in the army. Special Rules for races are also special rules for supplement codexes for that race. It also comes with ways to paint, and a Showcase to show how some people have painted the models. Codexs are supplement to the standard rule book.  

Yea.... GW prices are insane. But what do you want to know about, Dark? The standard Rule book is 49.99 like Bob said, most standard codexs are 20, and supplements are from 10 to 15 usually. Troops are about 20 for 1 squad, tanks are anywhere from 40 to 75, Special Characters range for 8 to 35. Just go to the website, here and look around at the races, and the miniature selection. Got any more Questions, just ask, and some, if not all, will answer.

They Black Templar new stuff is being release from the 10th of Nov. to the 17th

But it says the a Crusader Squad is $40, is that possible for a troop unit?

• 10-22-2005 4:14 PM In reply to

ok then sweet ive read alot of one my friend let me barrow a while back and i had a gameworks or watever downtown and they turned it into another god damn antiqiu shop them bithces
Page 1 of 3 (38 items) 1 2 3 Next >