in

Black Label Suicides

Let's Meet IRL.

Last post 03-10-2009 9:21 PM by ZillaGod. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-22-2008 1:57 PM

Let's Meet IRL.

I know you guys are still reading the forums.   Let's get together and party in person.  I was talking to Apex last night and we decided that we need to have a BLS meetup.  

I am planning on heading up to New York for a Keith and the Girl show on April 15th, 2009.   I was going to take a week off and drive up that way. I know that Apex, Party, King, Ghost, Bobby and BobSled all live in that general area, meaning some were on the east coast north of North Carolina.  It would be cool if we could put something together and mean up.

Who is interested?

• 08-22-2008 5:04 PM In reply to

Re: Let's Meet IRL.

Here's a picture of Party, Apex and Ghost getting together a couple weeks ago.

• 08-22-2008 9:02 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

I dont live too far from King - Let me know whats up - Manhattan bar scene would be cool - poss. on a Fri/Sat night - Where did those guys hang?

I
    Loyal till' death
  • 08-26-2008 12:43 PM In reply to

I can't remember where exactly they where..  I think it was in New Jersey or Connie Island.

• 08-27-2008 5:55 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Would it be a Current-BLS-only event, or could folks like me (provided schedule permits) crash the party?

"Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 08-31-2008 11:16 AM In reply to

im def interested in hookin up for this and goj please bring a file to get us outta jail

• 09-01-2008 3:46 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Actually, according to Mythbusters we'd be better off keeping some salsa and a couple packs of smokes...can trade the cigarettes for a radio, and I can wire it so the electricity will make the salsa eat through the bars...it'll be real life Maguyver shit!

"Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 09-20-2008 9:46 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Let me know when and where - I'm in
    Loyal till' death
  • 03-06-2009 2:26 PM In reply to

Ok I've taken off work for April 13 to 17th and I'm going to at least two shows(http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f22/april-15th-week-fan-itinerary-12579/) that I know of in New York.  I'm thinking of getting a hotel some where in Manhattan for two night starting on April 15th.  

I'm going even if no one else joins me.   Let me know if you're interested in meeting up in new york.

• 03-10-2009 9:21 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Shit....forgot about this ...... You should throw an email to everyone - [email protected]  (Keep me in the loop)

Loyal till' death
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)