in

Black Label Suicides

THE ONE THE ONLY MELT29

Last post 06-10-2005 3:57 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 12 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-05-2005 6:28 PM

THE ONE THE ONLY MELT29

U ARE NOW LOOKING AT THE NEWEST MEMBER BLSMELT29 YOU SHOULD ALL NO ME BY NOW, SOME NO ME AS OVER THE TOPS WIFE.. IM LOOKING FOWARD TO KICKING SOME ASS WITH U ALL.. IM 24 FROM MAINE, LIKE ALL TYPES OF THINGS. MOVIES  SPORTS  GHOST RECON 2 RACING AND MY HUSBAND OVER THE TOP.. I GOTS 2 KIDS AGE 8 AND 4.. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO SAY THANKS TO APEX007 AND GHOST U 2 ARE LIKE THE NICEST PEOPLE IVE EVER MET , THANK U GUYS. WELL THATS IT FOR NOW BUT IF U WANT TO NO MORE ABOUT ME U CAN ASK  ME SOMTHING ON THE FORUMS AND I WILL GET BACK TO U.. THANKS AGAIN GUYS AND ILL SEE YA ALL LATER...

• 04-05-2005 9:04 PM In reply to

Re: THE ONE THE ONLY MELT29

Hey Melt im Ryan-Aka (BOBBYHELL) but yea what part of Maine are you from?
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 04-06-2005 6:29 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

YO!! Another New-Englander!! I'm in NH (which is not even really it's own state, more like an extension of MA...but anyway)!

Apex007 and Ghost DO kick ass...and as soon as my income tax refund comes in...I'll be spending around $200 on games to get back onto XBL with everyone (rest is going towards permanent transportation)!!

It's pretty cool getting another lady gamer in here...I've played with several on PC games (TS and Vent was used, so I KNOW they're girls...at least I hope...), including some of the Frag Dolls...and women can be pretty damned badass!! Good to have ya!!
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 04-06-2005 11:14 AM In reply to

IM ABOUT 2 HOURS AWAY FROM PORTLAND IN A LITTLE TOWN THEY CALL RUMFORD, TRUST ME ITS NOTHING SPECIAL. THANK U GUYS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WELCOME ME. HOPE TO SEE YA REAL SOON..WELL IM OFF TO WORK..Crying

• 04-07-2005 5:46 AM In reply to

Welcome to the Forums Melt, im Steve, or Scuba, either one but yeah Im usually on RTCW, Madden '05 (soon to be madden '06), Halo 2, and Brothers In Arms (well in a week ill own it) my gamer tag is the same as my forum screen name: ScubaSteve1231, so if i dont get to game w/ ya ill catch ya on the forums
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-07-2005 1:12 PM In reply to

Welcome to the forums Melt.    I take it you're playing Ghost Recon, do you play any other xbox live games?

Also please don't post in all Capital letters it makes it very hard to read.

• 04-07-2005 4:53 PM In reply to

welcome to the black label melt

• 04-08-2005 1:43 AM In reply to

sorry didnt realize i was in caps.. i like alot of games madden grand theft auto one of my fave.. splinter cell rainbow 6 i like alot of the war games but im up for any thing online.. me and the hubby over the top are now waiting for wrestlemania.. i dont see alot of u on ghost recon what games do u all play.. see its hard for me to get alot of games cause we have to get 2 of every thing seems how we both have our own xbox.. well im out for now see ya again real soon..Wink
  • 04-08-2005 2:27 PM In reply to

cool u play madden??? we gotta game up, send me a friend request, oh and hey pantera, when r u getting a new xbox???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-14-2005 6:53 PM In reply to

hey, is the wrestlemania game live enabled???

-Old School
  • 04-14-2005 9:07 PM In reply to

yes wreslemania is going to be online and u can also take ur created person online along with ur own music so every one start putting music onto ur xbox hard drive,, cant wait its going to kick ass,, COMING OUT APRIL 20.. pick up a copy.. cant wait to see u all.. i will always be the undertaker and im going to create alot to so see ya there.. and by the way u all can add me to ur friends list if u like my gamertag is melt29.. see ya real soon..
  • 05-06-2005 6:59 PM In reply to

the one thing i love bout maine is the hot dogs. Parents just got back from looking at land up there and i guess they buying like 100 acers. i dont know if im gonna live up there with my parents eh o well
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-10-2005 3:57 PM In reply to

Damn Bobby is ur family rich? Cuz if they r, u r qualified to make a donation to ScubaSteve foundation!

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (13 items)