in

Black Label Suicides

Joining the clan

Last post 03-08-2005 6:22 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 29 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-28-2005 6:17 PM In reply to

Re: Joining the clan

Thanks man
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-29-2005 10:11 PM In reply to

Speaking of Ghost i've been giving him shit about getting a D.U.I. the other night.
    I have seen the enemy and he is mine.
  • 01-31-2005 5:29 PM In reply to

U live close to Ghost?
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 02-01-2005 4:40 AM In reply to

No, i'm up in PA and he is down in the sunshine state to my knowledge just play with him on a regular basis on gr2 and i play with his roommate BLS Scornful he actually told me about that.
  • 02-01-2005 6:18 AM In reply to

BLS Scornful? Ive never met em, i take it he's in BLS, ive just never met him

-Old School
  • 02-01-2005 9:53 AM In reply to

thats ghosts roomate scuba, he plays GR2

• 02-02-2005 9:15 PM In reply to

Yup... hey Scuba what is your gt...I sent you a friend request or at least i think i did and haven't gotten a response to it and just was wondering what was up.
  • 02-07-2005 7:26 AM In reply to

Well my gamer tag is ScubaSteve1231 but I havent been on Live for awhile cuz of school and stuff

-Old School
  • 02-07-2005 6:01 PM In reply to

Alright, just wondering cause i still have the friends request out and just wanted to make sure that I sent it to the right person...yea i got four exams this week so I won't be one much this week either.
  • 02-07-2005 6:51 PM In reply to

yeah when I post, its when i am at school and have time between classes to go the computer lab. I generally have 40 min to blow b4 my next class

-Old School
  • 02-08-2005 11:58 PM In reply to

Ah...normally i post when i'm suppose to be studying like I am now.

• 02-17-2005 8:08 PM In reply to

Looks like I'm not joining bls for the time being...I got with pablo and a bunch of other people in a clan on gr2. But, I'm sure I'll still see/play with the same bls members I did before and check the site every once and a while to see what yous are up ta, but for now tata.
  • 02-18-2005 2:23 PM In reply to

• APEX007
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-19-2004
    • Can I get another shot of that stuff???
    • Posts 46
    • Sergeant

Well It is to bad we misses you, the door is always open and I always look forward to shooting you.
  • 02-18-2005 6:58 PM In reply to

best of luck bro

• 03-08-2005 6:22 PM In reply to

aww that sucks just when i start playing LIVE again, hes gone, o well best of luck

-Old School
Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2