in

Black Label Suicides

Joining the clan

Last post 03-08-2005 6:22 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 29 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-16-2005 10:05 AM

Joining the clan

My gt is PSchoenly and i've been playing with some members of the clan, BLS GHOST of War and DaPartyman that i know of for sure and some others on GR2, and ghost said something about coming here to try and get into the clan so that is what i'm doing. i also play halo 2 and rainbow six 3: black arrow, so just let me know what i have to do from here, thanks.

I have seen the enemy and he is mine.
  • 01-16-2005 10:15 PM In reply to

Re: Joining the clan

Hey this is Jay...otherwise thajaymann. You might of played with me and my gf (thisspice)  Is BLS involved in any laddergames?  If anone wants to play some games just add thajaymann...and I'll see you all online.  btw does Ghost of war ever come online?!

~jay
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4684/Tony1.gif

sig too big
  • 01-17-2005 12:29 AM In reply to

welcome to our forums and thnx for your interest

• 01-18-2005 8:02 AM In reply to

yes, welcome, make ur self at home, like i have! lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-18-2005 6:21 PM In reply to

Will do Scuba...if your on halo some time and  need another person you can send me a party invite and i'll link up with yous.
  • 01-22-2005 5:19 AM In reply to

Sure dude, we can do some matchmaking games, as long as u can put w/ me, lol, i tend to get a little silly, lol

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-22-2005 8:19 AM In reply to

Great, are you the special kid that people send invites to because they feel bad for you? We will have to link up sometime oh the ha of the lo

• 01-22-2005 8:35 PM In reply to

I want in...lol I play with Ghost of War everyday...lol....I wonder if he's home from work yet...hmmmmm.....Today I had to fix ThisSpice's side of our closet....the whole rack fell down...all her clothes was all over the place....

That took me like 2 hours...since we're rednecks we live in a "manufactured" home...(TRAILER) lol....not to bad for $600 though 2 bedrooms 2 bath....purtty nice size but not a doublewide....lol we've never lived in one of these......

anyways...i'm going to hop online in about 30 mins....my new gamer tag is thajaymann2 ...make sure you add the 2 to the end.
    http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4684/Tony1.gif

sig too big
  • 01-23-2005 4:01 AM In reply to

sweet

-Old School
  • 01-25-2005 11:59 PM In reply to

love the new sig by the way

-Old School
  • 01-26-2005 1:57 PM In reply to

Yes, there is nothing quiet like playing against Ghost when he gets a couple of beers in him.

• 01-27-2005 5:14 AM In reply to

lol, yeah, or when pantera is high as a kite

-Old School
  • 01-27-2005 10:00 AM In reply to

who me? now scuba when have i ever gotten high?

• 01-28-2005 12:34 AM In reply to

Do i really have to answer that Question?  Speaking of which does ne1 know that song and who it by? The coarse goes "Im high as kite and i just might, stop to check u out.  Let me know why........." I have that song stuck in my head.

-Old School
  • 01-28-2005 9:32 AM In reply to

blister in the sun by violent femmes scuba

Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 1 2 Next >