in

Black Label Suicides

gay or funny?

Last post 11-12-2005 12:18 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 18 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-16-2005 12:47 AM

gay or funny?

how many of you in hear watch jackass and think it's funny? well if you do then watch out because snoop says your gay because you think what they do is funny
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-16-2005 11:43 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Re: gay or funny?

Both

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 10-17-2005 6:00 PM In reply to

Ok some of the stuff that they do is FUNNY, but alot of the stuff they do is GAY ie. the toy car in the ass, and many of the genitalia attached to things
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 10-18-2005 8:51 AM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

Locked Reply Contact
    Predator, I never meant for you and Spinnoza to get upset and leave over something as pointless as my opinion on whether Jackass is funny or not. Sorry if you hate me and think I’m a asshole because of me talking about that Jackass is just as funny as me ripping out your eyes and fucking your eye holes while I also teabag you and then after that you puke on a midget.

What you got to understand is that what I just said is not funny and the material on Jackass isn't to far away from that. Let's see they already have a midget, dicks in every other skit, puking, people shoving toy cars up their ass, and more dicks. The show is not funny.

I was going to apologize last night on Halo 2, but never got the chance to because hellraiser06 brought the subject back up, and immediately following you said something along the lines of "All that conversation was, was Snoop..." I didn't get the rest because you cut up, but I’m sure there was one "Snoop being an asshole" and one "gay".

Like I said Predator I tried to say sorry for getting you so upset, and tried to let the subject die by not saying anything about it the next day, but hellraiser06 brought it back up and you accuse me of being an asshole, gay etc. Then you get on here and create this stupid as shit post, where I further get labeled as a dick, and I was trying not to be one by letting this thing die to save you further embarrassment and this is all I get for my troubles.

I’ am sick and tried of being called an asshole, dick, gay etc. I’m sorry if I have ever said something to offend you and get you upset, I’m not trying to be an asshole, it was never my intention. You people let your emotions get involved and get all worked up over something like this, I hope you choke.

SORRY

*NOTE: The last paragraph is addressed to anyone I have offended, not my intention but you cry about it like little babies.

• 10-18-2005 10:18 AM In reply to

Hey guys, it's just a TV show, don't need to make fun of people because they don't like it. It's not right to impose your opinions about something on people that don't like it. Jackass is just one big sausage party, with some funny stuff in it. But it is mostly a penis fest. Maybe it's just in the South, but when someone doesn't like something that someone else does, we don't make fun of people or call them names, and those that do are redneck hicks that gete their asses kick for being jackasses. Stop acting like little immature kids, just let it be. People should respect other people's ideas about stuff.

Oh and Snoop, Many people are asshole, but you always be a little Nancy to me! Stick out tongue [:P]

• 10-18-2005 7:18 PM In reply to

what i really said that it was you and me doing the argueing id ont think your a didck if i did you wouldnt be on my friends list so its all cool
    A man without pants is a free man.
  • 10-19-2005 2:17 PM In reply to

wow...... what pointless topic,
    A. its a tv show snoop call everyone gay and stupid your not an ass well...much lol j/k man j/k
    B. Stop bitching its a tv show not like you will die fi someone says they dont like it
    C. Dark wtf were you thinking i dont know but its the past
    D. WWPD?  What would pantera do?
    E. why did you even make a topic in this drama section? you should be shot...
    F. Fuck this please if you dont lock it car, then for clan members sake tell everyone to try to avoid Drama Topic and not make topics about a comment of a TV show.
    G. FUck
    H. THIS
    I. TOPIC
    J. stop beign little pussys and crying over a tv show, if you dont understand repeat B

For my point of view i see jackass as funny but stevo is gay cuz he does all that dumb anal peircing and shit.
    DONE!
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-19-2005 5:41 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Thats what the drama section is for. Don't like someone? Feel that teenage need to put someone down to elevate your self-estem? If so your posts will end up here. "clap" "clap" Said and done... at least for my part.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 10-25-2005 9:10 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

Why do you kids always insist on using gay in a derogatory way? You really have no idea do you? hmm. Oh well. My 2 cents, Snoop is god. ONLY because he watches the Highbrow shit like buzz... ;) (*sniff I miss it already)
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 10-26-2005 4:29 PM In reply to

lol you kids ya in college high school terms as "thats gay" as thats stupid is destroyed in college of course we high school kids suck.. lol
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 10-26-2005 6:06 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

HaahaHH!

Bobby, I've been trying to determine your grammar for awhile now... I think I understand what you said... (I think) I don't think you high schoolers suck, I think ya'll lack a larger perspective. And yeah, maybe College will change things, you'll get drunk, pick up some 'chick' and then wake up next to Ms. Ladyboy! HAH! ok, maybe not...

OH and I figure I better weigh in on the 'jackass' thing. I thought it was funny the first time I witnessed the fitness. Damn the toy car up the butt was funny! ;)

Now though, it's gone the way of the dodo. It's extinct to me. :D LONG LIVE FLUFF-E and MC FACE!

I'm a Goldmember!
  • 10-26-2005 6:26 PM In reply to

Stick out tongue [:P] Re: gay or funny?

Del, i have also found it extremely difficult to deciper B00Bies grammar, hand writing i cant understand, but typing man.... really come on.....

Bobby just playing man. But plz review what you read once before you post it. You have a tendency to leave out words

Stick out tongue [:P]

• 10-26-2005 9:03 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

BUZZ!!!!!!!!!!Ya I miss it to.
  • 10-27-2005 6:33 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

Yea, hate it too people words out
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 10-31-2005 4:26 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

wow, im getting really good at killing threads, this is like the third one.
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2 Next >