in

Black Label Suicides

Halo 3 REVEALED!!!

Last post 04-10-2007 1:23 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 21 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-11-2006 5:54 PM In reply to

Re: Halo 3 REVEALED!!!

it makes sense not to give away too much info b4 the game comes out, because u might give the eager game to set his hopes high, like in halo 2's teaser did.......... in halo 2 the audience was made to believe that u could do a mele combo, throw flashbangs, or play a level that didnt exist when i got halo 2 amd played it i felt lied too by the teaser, so in my opinion, i thought the teaser was great, it made me want more.... which is what its suppous to do!

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 07-12-2006 8:00 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Its always good to set yourself up for dissapointment

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 07-13-2006 1:38 PM In reply to

well the game wasnt a dissapointment, i just wanted more, but it still was a good game, i mean i know im gunna get halo 3, so that says something
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-07-2007 10:13 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

APPLESAUCE!  (you either understand.....or not) 

• 04-09-2007 11:40 PM In reply to

I though getting applesauced only applied to getting beat down with a flag or skull

-Old School
  • 04-10-2007 7:02 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

not back in the day when playing with koocalar, spinnoza, and seven
  • 04-10-2007 1:23 PM In reply to

lol, yeah those were good times, after the applesauce you generally got tea baged

-Old School
Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2