in

Black Label Suicides

Halo 3 in 3 different copies?

Last post 03-21-2007 8:21 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 9 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-12-2007 12:05 PM

Halo 3 in 3 different copies?

Yes, its true, the other day I went to ebgames and one of the employees asked me if I wanted to reserve the my copy and I told that no 1 knows when its suppose to come out.  Thats when he informed me that according to ebgames and gamestop, Halo 3 is schedualed to be released sometime in November.  I was skeptical at first, but what he also told me was that Halo 3 will be sold in 3 different versions! The regular version which is $59.99 is just the game and the collectors edition which is $69.99 is the game but in a tin case... much like how Halo 2 was released.  But, what they didn't have in Halo 2 was a Legendary Edition, and that is well this: http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=200242
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-12-2007 11:01 PM In reply to

Re: Halo 3 in 3 different copies?

ya im getting that one. it like $100 but you get a lot of stuff.

• 03-13-2007 10:50 AM In reply to

I just want that helmet
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-13-2007 1:02 PM In reply to

Scuba, the helmet is too small to stick on your head.

• 03-13-2007 7:01 PM In reply to

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-Old School
  • 03-16-2007 3:33 PM In reply to

Yep, Microsoft Officially confirmed:

Three versions of Halo 3 coming
    News Bot - administrator
    Published: 1 hour ago | News | Xbox 360
    Info Report

Microsoft has confirmed that three editions of Halo 3 will be available when the game launches later this year.

First up is the plain old Standard Edition which is comprised of the standalone disc, plus a box and manual.

Then there's the Legendary Edition which will be released "in limited quantities", according to a statement. It will come with a collectable Spartan helmet case, Halo 3 storyboard art and two bonus discs.

And last the Limited Edition version of Halo 3 which will come in a shiny metal case. Along with the first bonus disc from the Legendary Edition, you'll get a Halo fiction and art book which features a guide to the game's universe and previously unseen material.

• 03-16-2007 3:36 PM In reply to

• 03-17-2007 2:58 PM In reply to

Soooo Weapon, which edition are you going to buy???

-Old School
  • 03-20-2007 9:09 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

I'll take door number 2 most likely, but I may just settle for the reg...who knows I have some time to think about it (unfortunately)
  • 03-21-2007 8:21 PM In reply to

yeah I miss the good ole days when we were all on H2

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)