in

Black Label Suicides

SpiderMan 3

Last post 05-17-2007 7:49 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-09-2007 9:50 AM

SpiderMan 3

Is it worth seeing?  I've heard a lot of negetive feedback

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 05-09-2007 12:20 PM In reply to

Re: SpiderMan 3

I'll be waiting for it on DVD.  I can't sit in a theater for 2 1/2 hours anymore.  

What about the game for the 360?  Is it any good King?

• 05-09-2007 8:16 PM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

Its fun, I personally am a BIG Spiderman fan so Im probably a bit biased. If you played SM2 then its pretty much like that,either way its a good rental probably beat it it a few days, im almost dun. If u deal with torrent check on mininova.com they are floating around a pretty good rip im gonn apost a link..

http://www.mininova.org/tor/691098  check that link i burnt it to dvd already wurx good Yes

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 05-16-2007 12:15 AM In reply to

all that bad feedback isnt because its a bad movie, its because it doesnt live up to the last two. so its not a bad movie, just isnt good in comparison to the others

A man without pants is a free man.
  • 05-16-2007 4:30 PM In reply to

well now that I saw it, I was a little disappointed in the story, however the movie still was good all in all, I just thought the Sandman character was dumb

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 05-16-2007 7:22 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

the action sequences were really good in this one....the problem was that the plot didnt have much to it 

• 05-17-2007 7:49 PM In reply to

I'd say the best action scene was the one in the beginning

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)