in

Black Label Suicides

What is everyone going.

Last post 10-20-2004 7:58 PM by J Buddah. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-15-2004 10:27 PM

What is everyone going.

IF 7 is a pally already and can be a tank then i will go for a nuker type character and be elv drk/war
    that way its low upkeep and no cost for shit like arrows. Smile
  • 09-16-2004 12:09 AM In reply to

Re: What is everyone going.

doc is a palladin, se7en a dark knight, worm a beastmaster, bc a samurai, and my character is a ranger. We can only party together without a major loss of exp. while within 3 lvl's of each other, besides you have about 20 lvl's till you can even think about an adv. job. Just do what your doing with the warrior and your time will come besides your bound to change your mind during your travles as you see the other jobs at higher lvl's. oh by the way blu i'm a woodcrafter so i can make you arrows if you give me the crystal that i need and 200 gil "for the materials needed", that would cut the cost roughly in half for you maybe even more depending on what region your shopping in. goodluck blu now kick some goblin ass!

• 09-16-2004 12:11 AM In reply to

p.s. i have alot of jobs lvl'd to some degree so if you ever need help let me know im sure i can find a job to use with you i just need to get them armor.

• 09-16-2004 8:25 PM In reply to

I could use some cheap armor if anyone has it for like level 10 i need more defense. anything would be greatly appreciated.
  • 10-20-2004 7:58 PM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

is anyone in the qufim area?.. i'm about to have my war to lvl 15 so i should be able to lvl my drk till 30 with no stopping.. if anyone want to party just send me a tell tell to jaide
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)