in

Black Label Suicides

Anyone playing this anymore..

Last post 12-16-2004 5:18 AM by PanterasSon. 24 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-09-2004 6:27 AM In reply to

Re: Anyone playing this anymore..

I havent made it in yet I gave up after 30 tries and am just waiting for a world pass which shouldnt be too long, im not sure how everything works with play online as far as friends list and that stuff gos but my handle is severith and my characters name will be Rhuidean, look forward to playing with you guys
  • 12-09-2004 7:09 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Whoever's on when you start up can walk you through, if you catch me on tomorrow night (after 6-ish) I can even Power level you. My name's Arcadia.

I didn't have the cash tonight, but I've got a couple things that'll sell for me in the meantime, so definitely tomorrow evening.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 12-09-2004 12:18 PM In reply to

what town are you from sky, goj? by the way im still the galkan called heretic

• 12-09-2004 4:35 PM In reply to

um clarksville tn if thats what your referring to not sure, on ffx11 ill probally start in Windurst
  • 12-09-2004 10:28 PM In reply to

Goj. mine is Otige and im in carbuncle and I stillk have a linkpearl from our old linkshell if anybody needs one let me know and we can meet somewhere.
  • 12-10-2004 12:29 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

I'm in San d'Oria tonight, and will be lvling both my WAR for a bit, and then once a friend gets back, I'll be partying in the dunes. I swear, I'll hit 15 tonight...

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 12-14-2004 11:55 PM In reply to

• BCBudd
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 63
    • Canadian
      Colonel

You guys really aughta dump that peice of shit game and come join me in World of Warcraft. Superior in every way. You thought it was tense walkin to jeuno for the first time? Try walkin thru a contested zone late at night. I play on a PvP server, so you can engage enemy toons when ever you see them. The review on gamespot doesnt do it justice, 9.5 is too low. Im in Stormreaver, if you guys wanna come over, and you dont need world pass to join. My xbox is tits up, wont read discs, so ill be playin this full time till i get a new one at xmas.
  • 12-15-2004 10:41 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

I'll probably be picking WoW up for or after christmas.

In the meantime, I'm now 18 WHM and will be lvling my BLM to 15 the next few nights.

• 12-15-2004 11:32 PM In reply to

I finally hit lv 50 and got my first limit break done and over with so i an set until lv 55. I love my new armor i look bad ass now and i can raise ppl Smile so if ya want a power lv look me up and ill help u out if im not ptin.
  • 12-16-2004 5:18 AM In reply to

well thanks to doc i got beastmaster lastnight

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2