in

Black Label Suicides

CLAN MATCHES

Last post 08-05-2005 3:35 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 40 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (41 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-10-2005 11:46 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

Re: CLAN MATCHES

The Battle Rifle can suck my big harry testicle.

Screw AOL!
  • 05-10-2005 11:47 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

ohh yea, and sorry about not including you bobby.  I love you man

Screw AOL!
  • 05-11-2005 12:03 AM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Lieutenant

koocalar wrote:
    The Battle Rifle can suck my big harry testicle.<br />

Sorry to hear that Koo... didn't realise you had one ball. But then again, You only need one... (for what i don't know)
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 05-11-2005 2:59 PM In reply to

Yeah, you  know he's 1 ball paulSurprise

• 05-12-2005 3:30 AM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

its interesting how he went right from his ball to bobbyhell    Tongue Tied

and i think the BR is gay on smaller levels, but it makes sense on coagulation waterworks n containment  (the bigger levels for those of you who dont see the connection)
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 05-15-2005 5:06 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

allright guys lets get back to the point of this post wich is halo 2 clan matches.  I looked on the leader boards and the lowest rank under major clan match was a 5.  One of the clan's names on there was We Barely Win.  Cmon' we can get to a five. GOOOOOOO Team

Screw AOL!
  • 05-17-2005 7:11 PM In reply to

Well with scuba gone who is in charge of halo department? im guessing King!? right o and congrats man on the baby girl im not sure if you heard that enough lol, thanks kooc for not forgettin #2 here lol
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 05-18-2005 10:47 AM In reply to

yes koo king is now in charge of halo 2

• 05-19-2005 11:53 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

Bobby asked not me.

Screw AOL!
  • 05-20-2005 2:28 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

What happened to Scuba? -- Got his voice message but thats it -- Kick some ass Kooc Yes
    Loyal till' death
  • 05-21-2005 8:01 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

Well Cyrus it sounds like Scuba needed some extra money or something so i think he is selling all his xbox stuff.  I'm not sure if that was his plan or not.  And we need five or more people at a time to play major clan match together.  So when we all get on we should shoot to get on the leader boards.  How hard could it be, right?

Screw AOL!
  • 05-22-2005 5:29 AM In reply to

lol i was wondering if there could be like a secound in charge thing cuz kings on rarely because of his lil girl im just wondering cause we still havent even gotten together to play a clan match lol mark eric kooc spinn and I are on all the time im just wondering cuz i atleast want to see our clan playing more often I admit i've blown off kooc's invites somtimes to play with some of my buddies but non to less we need more members on halo, BLS in halo seems to be dieing down. I mean it never started in the first place either lol but hopfully King can jump on more and lead us to victory or atleast lvl 20 lol
  • 05-23-2005 10:04 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

Wow bobby you were laughing out loud a lot in that post, but I agree.  I think that there should one of two things:
    1. a second in command that can play clan matches with the other members so we dont all have to relly on King and Cyrus (who are barely on)
    2. or, my personal favorite, we should have the whole ranking system in halo be totally seperate from the ranking system in our clan.  I think that the ranking in halo should be based on pure skill, or our rank in halo as a single person.
    I believe one of the two should be put into effect, and if it were up to me, which its not, i would choose #2.

P.S.
    Bobby STOP DECLINING MY INVITES.

P.P.S.
    I haven't been on in the last week because of finals, but believe me when school is out (Wednesday May 25) I will be on a whole lot more.

P.P.P.S.
    Tommorow is my birthday yea!

Screw AOL!
  • 05-24-2005 10:47 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Happy Birthday Koo! Cake Gift Yes

And I agree, no one seems to care about Halo 2 anymore Sad , so I dont see why an officer is necessary...if only koocalar, BOBBYHELL, Spinnoza, me, and once in a while xCyrusx and Kingace are on (it was too bad no one was on a couple of nights ago when xCyrusx was on).  Don't get me wrong, I think the ranking system is great, but is it necessary when BLS as a whole expresses little interest in a game?
  • 06-03-2005 11:23 PM In reply to

Yea kooc i wrote a freakin paragraph and only 4 lol's! this is an insult i demand at least 4 lol's in ever post if you dont you will be hung upside down and tickled and then the beating of ages!! and finaly the slap of a beaver! no but yea iiiiiiiii agree except the #2 you wrote there lol Stick out tongue lol lol lol
Page 2 of 3 (41 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >