in

Black Label Suicides

2004 BLS Awards!!!!!!

Last post 01-15-2005 1:58 PM by Queenace. 31 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-02-2005 5:41 AM In reply to

Re: 2004 BLS Awards!!!!!!

Locked Reply Contact
    YesMOST ENTERTAINING PLAYER- ScubaSteve1231, doesn't he remind you of your best friends little brother?

YesMOST STRATEGIC PLAYER- PanterasSon, PUFF, PUFF passss MAN ! ! !

YesMOST ACTIVE PLAYER- Balrog
    YesMOST FRIENDLY PLAYER- Delphar/Frobro

YesMOST AGGRESIVE PLAYER- Cyrus, unstopable with a magnum in halo/H2

YesBEST TAG NAME- weapon X

YesBEST GAME TO PLAY TOGETHER- RTCW, Does anyone still plsy this? If you do, PLZ pm me . . .
    OK . . . I RE-LOOAADED ! ! !
  • 01-02-2005 11:51 PM In reply to

• APEX007
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-19-2004
    • Can I get another shot of that stuff???
    • Posts 46
    • Sergeant

Locked Reply Contact

well thanks for the award, will try my best to make the guys pee there pants and have the ladys laugh there pants off ( wow i like there pants off)  thanks again

• 01-03-2005 2:41 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Locked Reply Contact
    Apex, we didn't announce winners yet...but if you know who you wanna vote for in these categories, then please post them.  Thanks!!!!!WinkCool
  • 01-03-2005 8:46 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact

hey dont forget meStick out tongue. i know i havent been on in a long time. i relly hope i get cable soon so i can play some halo 2 with everyoneBig Smile. i will post my votes later. till then bye.

• 01-05-2005 6:34 AM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    So when are the "winners" announced Queen???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-05-2005 3:46 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    RESTinPEACE gets all my votes cause he voted for me.
  • 01-05-2005 3:57 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Locked Reply Contact
    ScubaSteve...the votes are supposed to be counted by the 7th of this month...but some members still haven't voted....so I'll give it until the 14th instead...then that's it.  I'll tally whatever I have & then the winners will be announced!!!!WinkBig Smile
  • 01-05-2005 4:21 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    o, ok, who hasnt voted??? Come people I dont want another Flordia insident here! lol
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-05-2005 6:42 PM In reply to

Locked Reply Contact
    scratch that heres my real one.

1. everyone but ah ill just go with king
    2. same but ill go with delphar
    3. pantera
    4. king
    5. wepon or cyrus can i give half votes? if not ill just give it to wepon
    6. general bob idk about him getting wins but he is the first one tryin to mow someone down
    7. i might like zillagod more but either way you get it cyrus
    8. R63 is the easiest to play together
  • 01-05-2005 8:28 PM In reply to

Cool [H] Re: 2004 BLS Awards!!!!!!

Locked Reply Contact
    Most Comical: Spongesalt1  That fool makes me laugh......wait thats me!!!!!!
  • 01-07-2005 1:13 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Locked Reply Contact
    Balrog votes: Friendly
    5. wepon or cyrus can i give half votes?

Hey Queen!
     1/2 votes can be a tiebraker - LOL Wink

You should also tally ALL votes in each catagory then post results as well - this way if someone does not win at least they can know how many votes they got. Just a thought
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-07-2005 5:29 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Locked Reply Contact
    I'm gonna vote just for the hell of it Stick out tongue , seeing as you want more votes...

MCP: Scuba (Damn, just his stories alone are enough to get me rolling!)

MEP: This one's a toughy...there are like 3 people...but I'd give this one to Delphar7

MSP: When I was here, I'd say tie between me, Cyrus (whom I'll never get used to calling that) and Pantera...but, since I'm not, it goes to Pantera (even though I get the feeling Cyrus still comes up with vicious strats...like the good old days of RTCW)

MActiveP: Kingace definitely. He's on ALL the time, even when I'm spending hours upon hours in the chat playing WoW

MFP: This one has to go to Weapon. Guy's never confrontational, and always in a good and jovial mood.

MAggresiveP: I'd have to say Cyrus on this one. Guys been gung-ho ever since I met him, and I can't imagine that EVER changing

BTN: It WAS ZillaGod, only because it was from a badass song, but since he's "Cyrus" now, this award goes to Carsinigin. I mean c'mon, "you were killed by Carsinigin"...you can't beat that!

BGTPT: WOLFENSTEIN!!! I don't think anything is as much fun and succesfully team-oriented as that game is.
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 01-08-2005 5:32 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Locked Reply Contact

Its cool to hear you guys speak about ZillaGod - No he is not dead - He is lurking below the fathoms - waiting to arise again - Hell bent on Destruction and Kaos "Wait! I hear something coming this way....Holy S..t - It's GZ...GZGZGZGZGZGZ"

-With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound
    He pulls the spitting high tension wires down.

Helpless people on subway trains
    Scream bug-eyed as he looks in on them.

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down
    As he wades through the buildings toward the center of town-

Loyal till' death
  • 01-08-2005 3:12 PM In reply to

• Queenace
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-04-2004
    • Queens, New York
    • Posts 203

Locked Reply Contact
    ScubaSteve, don't worry....I'll definately post the results on the 14th...no doubt.Stick out tongue

Cyrus, I'll post who got how many votes in each category & the winner of each category as well.WinkBig Smile

I just would like to thank everyone who has participated in the award voting so far...[<:o)]Yes
  • 01-08-2005 6:19 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Locked Reply Contact
    I gotta throw my 2Cents in:

MOST COMICAL PLAYER- Panter-Ass-on

MOST ENTERTAINING PLAYER- Shee-OOT! No one, and Everyone. I have to Nod at General Bob! I love his style in ANY given game. Espescially PGR2!

MOST STRATEGIC PLAYER- Cyrus. Commanding and respectful, and smart. Good leader and strategist. (Deletionary and I had sonme Fantastic times in Rainbow taking out crews and holding rooms, but unfortunatly he isn't in the clan no mo)

MOST ACTIVE PLAYER- Kingace Da Man

MOST FRIENDLY PLAYER- DaPartyman great player, always has something nice to see, and ALWAYS gots yer Back!

MOST AGGRESIVE PLAYER- Masterchief, Angelus, Conner, whichever name he chooses he'll still kick your ass! 

BEST TAG NAME- I'm being Selfish, I like MY tag the best....

BEST GAME TO PLAY TOGETHER- World of Warcraft. Oh shoot, I mean.... Rainbow six three. We never had a better time than in that one. (now to give GR2 a chance)

Delphar
    I'm a Goldmember!
Page 2 of 3 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >