in

Black Label Suicides

JOKES!

Last post 03-19-2007 12:36 AM by ScubaSteve12318. 60 replies.
Page 4 of 5 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-24-2005 1:40 AM In reply to

Re: JOKES!

A guy was playing golf one day and he got lost. He saw a lady up ahead of him and went to her and said "Can you please help me, I don't know what hole I'm on."
    She told him "You are one hole behind me. I'm on 7; you're on 6."He thanked her and continued playing golf.
    On the back nine he got lost again.
    He saw the same lady and went to her again kind of embarrassed. "I'm sorry to bother you again but I'm lost again, can you please tell me what hole I'm on."
    She told him "You are one hole behind me. I'm on 14; you are on 13." Again he thanked her and continued playing golf.
    When he finished he saw her in the clubhouse. He went up to her and asked if he could buy her a drink for helping him out. She accepted. As they were drinking and talking he asked her what she did for a living. "I'm in sales."
    He replied "no kidding so am I. What do you sell?"
    She said it's too embarrassing to tell. But after he kept pleading to know what she sold she said she'd tell him if he promised not to laugh. He promised. She said, "I sell tampons".
    He immediately fell to the floor laughing hysterically.
    She said, "You promised you wouldn't laugh".
    He replied "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I sell toilet paper. I'm still one hole behind you."

A woman desperately looking for work goes to the Tickle Me Elmo Factory. The Personnel Manager goes over her resume and explains to her that he regrets that he has no jobs worthy of her skills. The woman answers that she really needs work and will take almost anything.

The Personnel Manager hems and haws and finally says he does have a low skill job on the "Tickle Me Elmo" assembly line. The woman happily accepts. He takes her down to the line and explains her duties and that she should be in at 8:00 AM the next day. The next day at 8:45 there's a knock at the Personnel Manager's door. The "Tickle Me Elmo" Assembly Line manager comes in and starts ranting about the woman just hired. After listening to his screaming for 15 minutes about how badly backed up the assembly line is, the Personnel Manager suggested he show him the problem. Together they head down to the line and sure enough Elmos are backed up from here to Kingdom Come. Right at the end of the line is the woman he had hired. She has a roll of the material used for the Elmos and has a big bag of marbles. They both watch as she cuts a little piece of fabric and takes 2 marbles and starts sewing them between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager starts laughing hysterically and finally after several minutes of rolling laughter he pulls himself together and walks over to the new employee and says: "I'm sorry I guess you misunderstood me yesterday. What I wanted you to do was give Elmo two test tickles."

you know you wanna!
  • 10-24-2005 12:08 PM In reply to

The owner of a drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall. The owner asks the clerk, "What's with that guy over there by the wall?"

The clerk says, "Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn't find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative."

The owner says, "You idiot! You can't treat a cough with laxatives!"

The clerk says, "Oh yeah? Look at him, he's afraid to cough!"

you know you wanna!
  • 10-26-2005 6:22 PM In reply to

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class does its Best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand.

Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 10-26-2005 6:41 PM In reply to

To My Dearest Wife,

During the past year, I have attempted to make love to you 365 times. I have succeeded 36 times, which is an average of only once every 10 days. The following is a list of why I didn't succeed more often:

We will wake the kids - 54 times

It's too late - 15 times

I'm too tired - 42 times

It's too early - 12 times

It's too hot - 18 times

Pretending to be asleep - 31 times

The neighbors will hear - 9 times

Headache or backache - 26 times

Sunburn - 10 times

Your mother will hear us - 9 times

Not in the mood - 21 times

Watching the late show - 17 times

Too sore - 26 times

New hairdo - 6 times

Wrong time of the month - 14 times

You had to go to the bathroom - 19 times

Of the 36 times that I DID succeed, the result was not always satisfying because 6 times you just laid there, 8 times you reminded me that there was a crack in the ceiling, 4 times you told me to hurry up and get it over with, 7 times I had to wake you up to tell you I was finished, and once I was afraid that I had hurt you because you started thrashing around and breathing heavy. Let's try to improve this, shall we??

Love, Your Hubby

-------------------------

To My Dearest Husband,

I think things are a little confused. Here are the REAL reasons you didn't get more than you did this past year:

Came home drunk and tried to screw the cat - 23 times

Did not come home at all - 36 times

Did not come - 21 times

Came too soon - 38 times

Went soft before you got it in - 19 times

Cramps in your leg - 16 times

Working too late - 33 times

You had a rash, probably from a toilet seat - 29 times

Caught yourself in your zipper - 15 times

You had a cold and your nose kept running - 21 times

You had burned your tongue on hot coffee - 9 times

You had a splinter in your finger - 11 times

You lost the notion after thinking about it - 42 times

Came in your pajamas after reading a dirty book - 16 times

The reason I laid still was because you had missed me and were screwing the sheet. You seemed to be having a good time and I didn't want to move and spoil it for you. I wasn't talking about the crack in the ceiling. What I said was, "Would you like me on my back or kneeling?" The time I was thrashing around and gasping was when you farted and I was fighting for air. Maybe you can work on your "shortcomings?"

Love, Your Wife

• 10-26-2005 6:44 PM In reply to

This isn't ment to be sexist, just a little humor

Why men are happier than women

1. We keep our last name.
    2. The garage is all ours.
    3. Wedding plans take care of themselves.
    4. Chocolate is just another snack.
    5. We can be president.
    6. We can wear a white T-shirt to a water park.
    7. Car mechanics tell us the truth.
    8. The world is our urinal.
    9. We never have to drive to another gas station because this one's just too icky.
    10. Same work, more pay.
    11. Wrinkles add character.
    12. Wedding dress - $5000; tux rental - $100.
    13. People never stare at our chest when we're talking to them.
    14. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.
    15. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle our feet.
    16. One mood, ALL the time.
    17. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
    18. We know stuff about tanks.
    19. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
    20. We can open all our own jars.
    21. We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
    22. If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend.
    23. Our underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack.
    24. Everything on our face stays its original color.
    25. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
    26. We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
    27. We almost never have strap problems in public
    28. We are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.
    29. The same hair style lasts for years, maybe decades.
    30. We don't have to shave below our neck.
    31. Our belly usually hides our big hips.
    32. One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
    33. We can "do" our nails with a pocket-knife.
    34. We have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
    35. We can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.

• 10-26-2005 6:46 PM In reply to

Dont you hate it when...

You've been standing in a grocery store line-up for at least 10 minutes, you're next in line and a cashier opens up a line. Inevitably, all the people in the line behind you run over to the new line and get served before you do.

The boss calls you on his speakerphone.

You buy a new pair of shoes that fit perfectly in the shoe store but start to rub and cause blisters on your feet the moment you actually start wearing them.

Someone 90 years old is doing 30 mph on the expressway in the passing lane.
    You ride there tail and they can't see you. You blast your horn and they can't hear you.

What's worse than a cold toilet seat? A warm toilet seat. There's only one way short of magic it could have gotten warm. At first, you're almost thankful it's warm, then you get to thinking... this is the result of another person's ass-warmth.

• 10-26-2005 6:47 PM In reply to

A guy walks into the psychologist's office wearing only shorts made from Saran wrap. The psychologist looks at him and says, "Well, I can clearly see your nuts."

• 10-26-2005 6:49 PM In reply to

A deaf mute walks into pharmacy to buy condoms. He has difficulty communicating with the pharmacist and cannot see condoms on the shelf.

Frustrated, the deaf mute finally unzips his pants, places his dick on the counter and puts down a five dollar bill next to it.

The pharmacist unzips his pants, does the same as the deaf mute, then picks up both bills and stuffs them in his pocket. Exasperated, the deaf mute begins to curse the pharmacist wildly in sign language.

"Look," the pharmacist says, "if you can't afford to lose, you shouldn't bet."

• 10-26-2005 6:50 PM In reply to

Two deaf people get married. During the first week of marriage, they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn off the lights (because they can't see each other using sign language).

After several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings, the wife proposes a solution. "Honey," she signs, "Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast one time."

The husband thinks this is a great idea and signs back to his wife, "Great idea! Now if you want to have sex with ME, reach over and pull on my penis one time."

"And if you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my penis... fifty times!"
  • 10-26-2005 6:52 PM In reply to

A guy is standing at a urinal when he notices that he's being watched by a midget. Although the little fellow is staring at him intently, the guy doesn't get uncomfortable until the midget drags a small step ladder up next to him, climbs it, and proceeds to admire his privates at close range.

"Wow," comments the midget, "Those are the nicest balls I have ever seen!"

Surprised-and flattered-the man thanks the midget and starts to move away.

"Listen, I know this is a rather strange request," says the little fellow, "but I wonder if you would mind if I touched them."

Again the man is rather startled, but seeing no real harm in it, he obliges the request. The midget reaches out, gets a tight grip on the man's balls, and says, "Okay, hand over your wallet or I'll jump!"

• 10-26-2005 6:57 PM In reply to

A man lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh theatre. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the man, "Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat." The man groaned but didn't budge.

The usher became impatient. "Sir, if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager." Again, the man just groaned, which infuriated the usher who turned and marched briskly back up the aisle in search of his manager.

In a few moments, both the usher and the manager returned and stood over the man. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move him, but with no success.

Finally, they summoned the police. The cop surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy, what's your name?" "Sam," the man moaned. "Where ya from, Sam?" With pain in his voice Sam replied "The balcony."

• 10-26-2005 8:49 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

good jokes scuba.............yea thats right.......
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 08-04-2006 9:39 AM In reply to

thank you er1c and i got another for yall:

Teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade
    students. "Human beings are the only animals that
    stutter", she says.

A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who
    stuttered", she volunteered.

The teacher, knowing how precious some of these
    stories could become, asked the girl to describe the
    incident.

"Well", she began, "I was in the back yard with my
    kitty and the rottweiler who lives next door got a
    running start and before we knew it, he jumped over
    the fence into our yard!

"That must've been scary", said the teacher.

"It sure was", said the little girl. "My kitty went
    'Fffff, Fffff, Fffff'... and before he could say
    "Fuck," the rottweiler ate him!"

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 10-11-2006 1:30 PM In reply to

While walking through the Boulder Colorado woods a man came upon another  man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired, "Just out of curiosity, what he heck are you doing?
    "I'm listening to the music of the tree," the other man replied.
    "You gotta be kiddin' me."
    "No, would you like to give it a try?"
    Understandably curious, the man says, "Well, OK..." So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it.
    With this the other guy, slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.
    Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, "What the hell happened to you?"
    He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there.
    When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently behind the ear and said, "Man, this just ain't gonna be your day, Cupcake
    !"

"I'm listening to the music of the tree," the other man replied.
    "You gotta be kiddin' me."
    "No, would you like to give it a try?"
    Understandably curious, the man says, "Well, OK..." So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it.
    With this the other guy, slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.
    Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, "What the hell happened to you?"
    He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there.
    When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently behind the ear and said, "Man, this just ain't gonna be your day, Cupcake
    !"
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-06-2007 11:11 PM In reply to

A  U.S. Marine squad was marching north of
     Faluijiah when they came upon
     an Iraqi terrorist, badly injured and unconscious.

On the opposite side of the road was an American
     Marine in a similar but less serious state.
     The Marine was conscious and alert and as
     first aid was given to both
     men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine
     what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily
     armed and moving north along the
     highway here, and coming south was a heavily
     armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took
     cover in the ditches along the road. "I yelled to him that
     Saddam Hussein is a miserable, lowlife scum bag.

He yelled back that Ted Kennedy is a good-for-nothing,
     fat, left wing liberal drunk." "So I said that Osama Bin Ladin
     dresses and acts like a mean-spirited lesbian!
     He retaliated by yelling, Oh yeah? Well, so does Hillary Clinton!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands,
     when a truck hit us"

-Old School
Page 4 of 5 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >