in

Black Label Suicides

Tell me if i can join

Last post 03-08-2005 6:11 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 31 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-09-2005 7:54 PM

Tell me if i can join

Yea sure i will join you clan if you let me join   just see what i can do  then tell me if i can join    this is STUCK)(AT)(FUMA)
  • 01-12-2005 6:29 PM In reply to

Re: Tell me if i can join

no offense but who the hell are you? atleast post your gamertag up here if you want to get noticed.

• 01-14-2005 3:33 AM In reply to

• KINGACE
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Around here somewhere
    • Posts 702
    • Colonel

lol ditto

Get one !!! Gamercard Sig.
  • 01-14-2005 4:31 AM In reply to

Im Scuba, I like long walks on the beach on a candle............ wait a second, this isnt AA!
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-14-2005 4:57 AM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

'Im Scuba, I like long walks on the beach on a candle......'

WTF?? Paradise [8-)] Paradise
    Loyal till' death
  • 01-18-2005 7:59 AM In reply to

lol, sometimes i just get urges to post dumb things, lol, sorry cyrus
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 01-18-2005 11:28 PM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

who are all these new people ?
    WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
  • 01-19-2005 4:52 AM In reply to

most are ppl that ghost is meeting on GR2 spinny but this guy here nobody knows as far as i am aware of

• 01-19-2005 6:29 AM In reply to

yeah i dont know him either

-Old School
  • 01-21-2005 1:57 PM In reply to

Yea, started playing with ghost over a month ago and he said something last week about coming on the website and trying to join the clan...i've played with some of yous already.
    I have seen the enemy and he is mine.
  • 01-21-2005 11:56 PM In reply to

• delphar7
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-15-2004
    • The Tholos Temple, Delphi
    • Posts 561
    • Canadian
      Lieutenant

Eyah yeah PSchoenly!

I remember now, random night in GR2 right? Glad to see you checking out the boards.. I believe we also love to know you measurments and hobbiews plus what ever XBL games you have... Ok maybe just the last one...

del

PANCAKES!
    I'm a Goldmember!
  • 01-22-2005 5:20 AM In reply to

love is a pretty stong word del

-Old School
  • 01-22-2005 8:15 AM In reply to

Well del, i pretty much have gr2, halo 2, and rb6:ba. I also have madden, but i dont play that game on live and i'm done playing that game till 06 comes out. Pretty much i play mostly gr2 with some halo thrown in there esp. if other people are on. The only time would be like early today or yesterday at this point when noland sent me an invite to play black arrow i jumped on that and joined him for a while on that. I only got xbox in august, before that I was playing ps2 and now i'll pretty much never go back cause its all screwed up...well long and short of it thats what for games i have for the time being.
  • 01-23-2005 4:03 AM In reply to

PSchoenly, u have madden, cool, ur like the only 1 i know who posts on the forums that has that game, i gotta play ya, if u ever feel up to the challenge

-Old School
  • 01-23-2005 6:48 PM In reply to

yea we can play sometime, i'll admit though you'll probably win since i havent played and a long time/not that good at it.
Page 1 of 3 (32 items) 1 2 3 Next >