in

Black Label Suicides

Rainbow 6: Lockdown

Last post 09-26-2005 8:33 AM by HepaTito. 169 replies.
Page 11 of 12 (170 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-09-2005 12:02 AM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Re: Rainbow 6: Lockdown

Its worth it. When you're playing single player I strongly advise you set it on the hardest mode available because if you don't the enemy ai acts like a bunch of dumbass oranges falling down a hill. The multiplayer is'nt as laggy as the demo but it still has some bugs such as uneasy side strafing sometimes, or delayed grenades. Hate hate hate thats all I've found from these sourpuss black arrow fanboys, I feed off of this anger and spit it back at them by headshotting them with my p90.

Get your own Gamercard Sig.
    ITS NOT THAT IM GETTING OLD, YOUR MUSIC REALLY SUCKS
  • 09-09-2005 8:57 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Aside from a few bugs, occasional connectivity issues, and quasi-fishy gameplay...the game's fucking awesome.

Plays pretty similarly to the demo, but there's more polish to most of it...except the introduction of near-constant double-kills (you and your target trade a bullet-in-the-head).

Although I did discover an awfully funny yet extremely cheap glitch on Clinic...though I'll only share with those that have the game Stick out tongue Can't help but wonder if anyone else has figured it out...anyone else = non-BLS or our friends.[8o|]
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 09-09-2005 2:35 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

OMGWTFBBQ!!

<----- is PISSED!! WA2000 NOT part of Assault Rifle skill upgrade for Spec Ops! WHEN THE FUCK DO I GET MY SNIPER!?!?!

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

• 09-10-2005 12:31 AM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

ill try and rent it this weekend and give it a try.  hopefully blockbuster has it

• 09-10-2005 1:42 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

I believe it is either level 15 or 20. Shake that money maker. I find that the assault weapons you get after the upgrade are'nt very good.

• 09-10-2005 9:30 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

The ARs in the right hands (aka NOT mine) are very good...but I want my fucking sniper rifle...I need a scope...head-shots, hiding...so very upset...but I will restart my trek to sniperness and stick with it for the good of my soul.

• 09-10-2005 11:22 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

I wander if I should get black arrow.

• 09-13-2005 9:27 PM In reply to

hey whats going to be our camo colors?
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 09-14-2005 8:47 AM In reply to

so is this game worth picking up or should i save my money, i hear a lot of people that I play w/ in BIA (Brothers In Arms) dont like it, nor do my friends in RTCW

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-16-2005 12:53 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Posts 712

Give it a rent Scuba. It takes a little time to adjust to the game mechanics, as they're very different from most of the other shooters out there. You know how much I love RTCW, and it's nearly as addictive.

• 09-16-2005 2:04 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

It got a 6.7 from oxm. lol...bafoonery, I say wait for BIA:EIB or if you have a selective taste like me 'Far Cry:Instincts' that at least got an 8.7 and it was reviewed by somebody who's forte in reviewing games is racing.

• 09-16-2005 3:37 PM In reply to

shut up go play regular rainbow lmao
    j/p with ya man

Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 09-16-2005 6:12 PM In reply to

• BLS BOB
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-27-2005
    • Massachusetts
    • Posts 820
    • Sergeant

Okay I'll handle this in a civalized manner. Bobby, you need to read between my lines boy! I simply said that OXM was being a little brutal on LOCKDOWN... To me anything with an average score of 7 or lower, massly reviewed by the best reviewers is bound to have an okay chemistry.Okay not good...but I thought that it was certainly playable. The customization had more of a geeky fanboy feel to it than say Raven Shield. I however liked the RPG spin. "Chucking a grenade at a door who's other side has an enemy prowling only to find that the shrapnel in his kevlar is going to bring him a world of hurt"....Thats what I call satisfaction. P.S. I play RBS3 still because I would'nt like the translation of playing both that and lockdown hour after hour, it would be like taking a blender and mixing apples and oranges witch would be tasty 'mind you' but not in this case

• 09-16-2005 10:38 PM In reply to

lol bobby got punked
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 09-17-2005 4:55 AM In reply to

• J Buddah
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-10-2004
    • Brunswick, OH
    • Posts 308
    • Private

WOOT!!  lvl 20 for me.. WA2000 is mine..
    Leader of BLSFH

The MiGhTy FrOsT-izzle
Page 11 of 12 (170 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next >