in

Black Label Suicides

Spikeout: Battle Street

Last post 03-09-2005 8:38 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-08-2005 8:44 PM

Spikeout: Battle Street

Here is some info, I'm going to be picking this title up!

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/953/SpikeOut-Battle-Street/p1

• 03-09-2005 5:37 AM In reply to

Re: Spikeout: Battle Street

hey it says Page cannot be displayed, what game is this???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-09-2005 1:29 PM In reply to

ScubaSteve1231 wrote:
    hey it says Page cannot be displayed, what game is this???

It's working fine for me!
    Spikeout is a 4 player Co-op beat'em up. It has Xbox live support for up to 4 and system link up to 4.It was originally developed by Sega in the 90's and was one of the first arcade games that was networked together.

• 03-09-2005 4:14 PM In reply to

well ur other links have worked but i dunno whats up w/ this 1, so is it a fighting game or what???
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 03-09-2005 8:25 PM In reply to

It's like the old walk through, beat everybody down that's in yer way. You know Final Fight - from Capcom or Streets of Rage for the Sega Genesis. It has been enhanced since those games but basically plays the same.The combos and the juggling is like Tekken.

• 03-09-2005 8:38 PM In reply to

ohhhhh, well no thanx on that game, im a stratige/shooter kinda guy

-Old School
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)