in

Black Label Suicides

SC:CT BLS Tournament

Last post 04-15-2005 8:25 PM by B0BBYHELL. 21 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-04-2005 3:02 PM

SC:CT BLS Tournament

It looks like we have hit a critical mass of BLS members with Splinter Cell 3: Chaos Theory that we should try to organize some sort of clan activity.  King has a good idea last night that we have some sort of tournament.   I'm thinking that we should try to set something up for Saturday.  Post here if you are interested, let me know when a good time for you would be if Saturday afternoon/evening doesn't work for you.

Rules will most likely be in a double elimination style but that could change depending on the number of two man teams we can form.  If you already have someone that you would like to partner with include that in your post.

• 04-04-2005 11:53 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Re: SC:CT BLS Tournament

Even though I am new to the Splinter Cell games, I think that a tournament would be fun.  You can count me in.  I am not sure who I will partner with though, I will have to talk to some of the guys (koocalar, Spinnoza, or Snoop E). 

Good idea Car Yes
  • 04-05-2005 5:18 AM In reply to

sorry guys, ill be sitting out on this game, its a shame to cuz a lotta my xbl friends as well as clan members r on this title, and i want to game w/ them, just on a different game, send me an invite if ur on something else

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 04-05-2005 2:15 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

Im In! But I dont know who my partner is yet.
  • 04-05-2005 8:45 PM In reply to

• koocalar
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 09-29-2004
    • Up Your Anusville
    • Posts 79

good idea king...im in

Screw AOL!
  • 04-05-2005 9:09 PM In reply to

Yea i am with scuba here I wont get the game I wasn't happy with the last two games (got a little boring)
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 04-06-2005 11:04 PM In reply to

• spinnoza
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-17-2004
    • St. Louis
    • Posts 54

im in

i want to  be snoops partner
  • 04-07-2005 11:18 AM In reply to

WELL I WOULDNT COUNT ON ME TO HELP U OUT AT THIS GAME CAUSE I JUST CAN NOT GET THE HANG OF IT..LOL I JUST PLAIN OLD SUCK,, BUT HEY ILL KEEP TRYING THATS ALL I CAN DO.. MABEY SOME DAY ILL BE ABLE TO KICK SOME ASS ON IT .. LOVE YA ALL SEE YA REAL SOON
  • 04-07-2005 1:23 PM In reply to

Ok we have eight(8) people that are interested.  It's going to be at 8 pm eastern, 7pm central, 6 pm mountain, 5pm pacific on Saturday night.  I'll pick the teams at random for those who don't have a parter picked out.   Please try to be online 15-30 minutes before the starting time so we can get things setup.

Players:
    • Carsinigin
    • MmCark
    • Snoop E
    • koocalar
    • spinnoza (Wants to be Snoop E's Partner, is that cool with you Snoop?)
    • DaPartyman
    • KINGACE
    • Mnoland
  • 04-07-2005 10:22 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

im gettin it this weekend n ill be on.  I dont know if im eligable for the tourney, but if i am, id like to be wit MmCark, provided he wants to also. (im new to it too Stick out tongue)Yes
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 04-07-2005 10:43 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

I like the new avatar and sig Car Yes.  I am going to talk to koocalar to see what he thinks so dont randomly pick yet.  I'll post as soon as I get ahold of koo.

• 04-07-2005 10:45 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

it looks like im gonna end up as an alternate if im inYes
  • 04-08-2005 12:45 AM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

hey Car, how are we going to do this?  Like will it be Mercenaries vs. Spies and then teams will switch??  Also is there a specific level we will do this on?
  • 04-08-2005 5:35 PM In reply to

I'm working on the rules now.  Er1c it's open to everyone and I'm sure someone is not going to show so you're in (Make sure I'm on your friends list, add me if I'm not, same goes for anyone else that wants to play). 

I'm thinking that we'll do best of five rounds.  Home team(Team with the Host) picks the first map, Vistors pick Merc/Spy.  Switch sides each after each round. We'll need someone to keep track of the Kill/Objectives/who won for each round.

It looks like we should be able to make 4 teams of 2.  So well have two games going at the same time.  The first round will be a single map,  Winner play the winners/Losers play the losers of the other game.  The second round can be 1 or 3 maps depending on how long it takes to play a map and how tried everyone is in that game.

Rules may be refined later
  • 04-08-2005 9:17 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

sounds good car, Im gonna try to get out to gamestop tonight but if i dont, i should by tourney timeYes
Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >