in

Black Label Suicides

Since No one else is around....

Last post 06-09-2005 10:37 PM by delphar7. 87 replies.
Page 1 of 6 (88 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-08-2005 6:39 PM

Sad [:(] Since No one else is around....

I figure I'll chat with myself....
  • 04-08-2005 6:39 PM In reply to

Re: Since No one else is around....

Yeah it's geting lonely around here....
  • 04-08-2005 6:39 PM In reply to

Car, I really like your new Avator and Sig...  Are you really into splinter Cell?
  • 04-08-2005 6:41 PM In reply to

Oh Hell ya... Splinter Cell rocks. Snapping Necks.  I'm getting the hang of playing Xbox live games again and using the controller.   Damn World of Warcrack(Copywrite 2004 Delphar 7 industries) made lose touch with the almight game controller.

• 04-08-2005 6:43 PM In reply to

I had a question for you on Splinter Cell...  I noticed last night as I was watching you play merc about halfway though the night you really showed a great improvement in you ablility to kick the spy down.   What's your secert?
  • 04-08-2005 6:46 PM In reply to

Well last night I gave up on that damn touchlight (Flash light for those of us living in the states, for some reason the english call a flash light a touch,  It's not on fire ffs, then why do we call it a flash light... the light doesn't flash unless the batteries are low?).  I started using the laser and motion vision.  Now if a spy is moving around I see him and if he's standing still the laser lights him up.  I just have to keep sending lead in the spy general direction and he's dead.   Unless the spy is a girl then "she's" dead too.

• 04-08-2005 6:47 PM In reply to

Wow you're so cool Carsinigin.   Can you tell us the story about the bear and the shinny button?
  • 04-08-2005 6:47 PM In reply to

WTF are you talking about?
  • 04-08-2005 6:48 PM In reply to

You know the story... with the bear... and he hit the shinny button... you told it once on live and it was really funny...  Can you tell it again?
  • 04-08-2005 6:48 PM In reply to

I really have no clue what the fuck you are talking about. 
  • 04-08-2005 6:49 PM In reply to

The God damn fucking Bear story... Geez do I have to tell it myself?
  • 04-08-2005 6:49 PM In reply to

I don't know what story you're talking about... maybe you should just tell it yourself.
  • 04-08-2005 6:50 PM In reply to

There is no way I can tell the story as good as you did that one time on live.
  • 04-08-2005 6:51 PM In reply to

Really Car what the fuck are you doing in this thread?  Are you talking to yourself?
  • 04-08-2005 6:53 PM In reply to

Well in a way... I'm sort of doing an inner monologe on a web forum.  It's sort of a weird expression of being really bored at work.  You know I should be writing the TPS report right now but I just don't feel like it.  And all this typeing on the keyboard makes it sound like I'm working away  type type type... working away.s..  See boss man I'm a good worker just listen to all that typing coming from my cubical.

Page 1 of 6 (88 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »