in

Black Label Suicides

360's live

Last post 08-30-2005 12:21 AM by BLS BOB. 15 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-31-2005 4:03 PM

360's live

hey do you guys know if it will be live enabled like the 1st day or will we have to wait for live 360 to come out like we did with xbox 1?
    I sold your dog to a chinese resturaunt- Anal Cunt featuring seth putnam
  • 05-31-2005 11:32 PM In reply to

Re: 360's live

Live will be enable on Xbox 360 from day one since it's the same service.

• 06-01-2005 8:31 AM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

That's great news.

Maybe with the money MS saves from having to develop something new, they can do away with "Premium Content" bullshit...we're already paying you A) for the game, B) per year...

Microsoft, I say this to you:

SAVE THE FOREST!! WIPE YOUR ASS WITH A BEAVER!!1!1!
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 06-02-2005 6:29 AM In reply to

I heard that it was free, and came with the 360. Though it might just be a rumor floating around.
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 06-02-2005 8:08 PM In reply to

Yes, the silver service is free, but it DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO PLAY GAMES ONLINE!!!!

Possible Xbox 360 Live Features?
    Posted by Scarecrow on 20.05. at 23:17
    Well, it seems like even the people who don't pay for XBL still get a whole crap-load of features. Here's an image of what might be available for everyone, even the non-broadband users.

• 06-02-2005 11:05 PM In reply to

• Snoop E
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 10-16-2004
    • Canada
    • Posts 71

But dosen't it say there for the silver account " free Xbox Live weekends"
  • 06-03-2005 12:29 AM In reply to

So how much do you think they'll charge for Gold service... Better not be outrageous.
    Do I smell the revolting stench of self-esteem?
  • 06-03-2005 1:28 PM In reply to

It does say free weekends, but, I believe all those features might only be available for the SILVER on the weekends!

The price should still be around $50 annually.( I think )
    From what I have heard, all of the people that currently have a year subscription will automatically become " Gold Members" you know, like DelpharStick out tongue

• 06-03-2005 7:07 PM In reply to

• Gojira
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-16-2004
    • Usually spotted going to and from Tokyo Bay...
    • Posts 712

Haha, good one Weapon!!

You get a prize for that one!!  Left HugCakeComputerRight Hug
    "Caw, caw, *BANG* FUCK I'M DEAD!" - Top Dollar, The Crow

"Physics is like sex: It may yield practical results, but that's not why we do it." - XKCD

God created whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the word.
  • 06-03-2005 11:42 PM In reply to

sounds awsome im def. getting the gold version YesYes
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-05-2005 7:01 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

yeah, I'm sure I will do the same Yes
  • 06-05-2005 10:35 PM In reply to

hell yea dude i mean its not even Xbox live without the gold verison plus i like multiplayer online shit
  • 08-05-2005 5:12 PM In reply to

Snoop, this one is fer u. It sounds like the Silver members will not get to play on weekend 99% of the time, but, when the Big M holds special events the silver guys might get a weekend or 2 in.

Read step 7:

Xbox Live:

1. What is Xbox Live?

Now in its third generation, Xbox Live is the world’s only unified global online console games service. This unique service unites gamers together in a dynamic community where they can experience the best online games, exclusive programming, and continuous downloadable content. Xbox Live launched in the United States in November 2002 and is available in 24 countries.

2. Do I need to pay to have Xbox Live?

Not necessarily. On the Xbox 360, you'll have two choices of service level: Xbox Live Silver and Xbox Live Gold. Xbox Live Silver will offer limited Xbox Live functionality at no cost, while the Gold package will be a fully functional pay service.

3. What is the Xbox Live Marketplace?

The Xbox Live Marketplace is a one-stop shop to download new game trailers, demos, and episodic content, plus new game levels, maps, weapons, vehicles, skins, and more. Accessible to everyone who establishes a broadband connection with their Xbox 360, Xbox Live Marketplace lets you personalize and extend your experience, on demand.

4. Do I need an Xbox Live paid subscription to access the Xbox Live Marketplace?

No. The new Xbox Live Silver level allows you access the Xbox Live Marketplace without a paid subscription.

5. What is Xbox Live Silver?

The Xbox Live Silver service means you can connect your Xbox 360 console to a broadband Internet connection and get functionality right out of the box without having to pay any amount of money.

With Xbox Live Silver you can:
    • Create an online Gamer Profile
    • Access the Xbox Live Marketplace
    • Engage in voice and text messaging
    • Talk to a single friend at a time using voice chat
    • Receive video messages from Gold level members
    • Access massively multiplayer online games (additional fees may apply)

6. What is Xbox Live Gold?

The Xbox Live Gold is similar to the current paid Xbox Live service. The Xbox Live Gold service delivers the complete online connection package. With Xbox Live Gold you have all the features of Silver level, and additionally:

• Play multiplayer games online
    • Video chat
    • Multiplayer online tournaments
    • Participate in Xbox Live online programming, such as Game with Fame, Play and Win, and Prime Time activities.

7. I heard that the Xbox Live Silver service will allow me to play multiplayer games online on weekends. Is that true?

Yes and No. It is not true that Xbox Live Silver users will be able to play multiplayer games like Xbox Live Gold members every weekend. However, Microsoft plans to allow Silver users to play multiplayer games online on special weekends similar to when HBO has free programming weekends.

8. What is the Gamer Profile?

It is a summary of a gamer’s preferences, achievements, and online personality. Every Xbox Live member, whether he, or she is a Silver or a Gold member will have a Gamer Profile.

9. What is the Gamer Card?

The Game Card is like a gamer identification card on Xbox Live. The gamer card gives you a quick summary of other Xbox Live members including: their Gamertag, Gamerzone, Achievements, Reputation, and Gamerscore. Gamer cards let you instantly connect with people with similar skills, interests, and lifestyles, as well as maintain bragging rights over your achievements and scores.

10. What is the Gamerscore?

The Gamerscore is a cumulative score of all achievements that allows you to quickly compare profiles between other gamers.

11. What is the Reputation?

A rating provided by the community that indicates how an Xbox Live member is perceived by other players. You can think of it as the Xbox Live equivalent of a reliability rating.

12. What is the Gamerzone?

The Gamerzone indicates an Xbox Live member style of social gaming. The choices are R&R, for those who just want to hang out and play without undue competitive stress; Pro, for those who are fiercely competitive and must win at all costs; Underground, for those who take an alternative approach to gaming; and Family, for those who want to make sure the environment they play in is kid-friendly.

13. What are the Achievements?

Now, on every Xbox 360 game, whether it is single-player only or multiplayer enable, you can earn achievements and accolades to indicate progress, skill, and accomplishment. You can share your achievements online and compare what you've accomplished with your friends, or use them as indicators of skill to new friends.

14. What is the Spectator Mode?

It is a mode in which you can watch other gamers compete in titles that support the Spectator Mode. You can use this mode to learn tips from the best players of every game. Games that support the Spectator Mode will give you the ability to participate online without having to compete.

15. What is the Feedback function?

Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 lets you provide feedback on other gamers that will determine how frequently you are matched with them. Give them a good rating, and matches will happen frequently if you're both available. Give them a bad rating, and you're far less likely to play with them online again.

16. What is the Message Center?

All of your notifications, voice and video messages, and even system and service-based communications will be stored in one location.

Have another Xbox 360 question that we haven’t answered here? Email [email protected] and we’ll continually update our Xbox 360 FAQs as additional information becomes available.

• 08-29-2005 7:42 PM In reply to

More details on the new LIVE:

New XBox Live Prices?
    08.29.2005 08:58 | billaboy | Xbox 360
    Xbox360News.com

When Microsoft stated that they wanted to give people options, they weren't kidding.  The first choice one has to make is whether or not to buy the XBox 360 with a HD.  The next decision is how much to pay for XBox Live.  As I was surfing the net, I found a story regarding new XBox live prices.  It seems that there are going to be five different prices, which range from $69.99 to $7.99.  See the pricing options below.

12 Month Premium Gold Pack
    • 12 Month Xbox Live Subcription
    • 1 Xbox Live Headset
    • $20.00 Reduction On A Video Game
    • Xbox Live Arcade Game: Billiards
    • 200 Points For The Xbox Live MarketPlace
    Total: $69.99(US)

12 Month Gold Card
    • 12 Month Xbox Live Subcription
    • 1 Month Free Xbox Live Card
    Total: $59.99(US)

3 Month Premium Gold Pack
    • 3 Month Xbox Live Subscription
    • 1 Xbox Live Headset
    • $10.00 Reduction On A Video Game
    • Xbox Live Arcade Game: Joust
    • 100 Points For The Xbox Live Marketplace
    Total: $39.99(US)

3 Month Gold Card
    • 3 Month Xbox Live Subscription
    Total: $19.99(US)

1 Month Gold Card
    • 1 Month Xbox Live Subscription
    Total: $7.99(US)

• 08-29-2005 11:12 PM In reply to

im going 69.99 cuz if you think its worth it. what with head set 20 bucks off and free game and 200 points
Page 1 of 2 (16 items) 1 2 Next >