in

Black Label Suicides

HOGGIN BOGGIN

Last post 08-04-2005 2:10 PM by ScubaSteve12318. 16 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-03-2005 11:25 PM

HOGGIN BOGGIN

I CHALLENGE ALL halo2 players to a game of Hoggin Boggin winner gets to ............kick kooc in the NUTS!!! YEA! [8o|] Big Smile kooc dont take it seriously if snoop still played more often i would of chosed him Stick out tongue
    Time is an Illusion, and so is Death.......
  • 06-04-2005 10:47 PM In reply to

• MmCark
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-23-2004
    • STL, Missouri
    • Posts 374
    • Private

Re: HOGGIN BOGGIN

The game will be.....

by the way, I just got back in town, and so did kooc, so you can expect seeing us on Yes
  • 06-05-2005 10:31 PM In reply to

ok so its me and mark who else wants to step up and win a free kick at kooc's nuts!? MUHAHAHA
  • 06-08-2005 8:30 PM In reply to

• er1c
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 12-21-2004
    • Saint Louis, Missouri
    • Posts 339

screw the game, im gonna do it anywayYes
    Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.
  • 06-09-2005 12:42 AM In reply to

lol good thinking Yes
  • 06-10-2005 4:20 PM In reply to

Im in lol, i think u should all let me in cuz i played kicker in high school football, lol

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 06-10-2005 5:04 PM In reply to

HAHAHAHHA kicker lmao you dont have a name no more your KICKER! lol yea i was linebacker and back up QB but im not playin this year
  • 06-10-2005 8:07 PM In reply to

funny scuba i always thought of you as a wide reciever

B=======D                      ( I )
    ^football                           ^scuba

• 06-11-2005 3:36 AM In reply to

fuck u the both of ya, i played kicker, strong safty, and fullback
    "True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love then you catch the early flight home from San Diego, and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blind folded like a god damn magic show and ready to double team your girlfriend and," "It stops right there, and I think what my good friend Mitch is trying to say is, true love is blind."

-Old School
  • 06-11-2005 7:03 AM In reply to

PanterasSon wrote:
    funny scuba i always thought of you as a wide reciever

B=======D                      ( I )
    ^football                           ^scuba

Typo! the scuba ass is now "kicker Steve" and i thought kicker didnt play any other position cuz if that lil leg he got was hurt then he wouldnt be able to play.... You see on TV how them kickers seem to get hurt real quickly after the ball misses the uprights
  • 07-22-2005 4:38 AM In reply to

well during the season our real kicker got hurt in game 7 so i played kicker the last couple of games

-Old School
  • 07-25-2005 8:51 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Wide Receiver ------- LMFAO   ---   I thought Scuba was the inspiration for 'Bobby Buschay'  .........    or was it 'RUDY'  ??????
    Loyal till' death
  • 07-26-2005 6:39 AM In reply to

whatever dude, i was good in high school i just wasnt an all american player

-Old School
  • 07-27-2005 12:50 PM In reply to

• ZillaGod
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-19-2004
    • Long Beach, New York
    • Posts 399
    • General

Mabey an 'All-Arabian' player - LOL   -----  Ya' know we love ya Scuba

Loyal till' death
  • 07-28-2005 3:29 PM In reply to

fuck ew guy, will not let ew in my 7/11! lol

-Old School
Page 1 of 2 (17 items) 1 2 Next >